Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

How can we blame America for this?

2 Likes

Or the Nazis

3 Likes

As bad as kev throwing out the tools he bought and paid for because they were Israeli. He sure taught them a lesson too.

Once you commit to BDSM you have to go all in.

Harrowing accounts from Bucha residents.

1 Like

Dollyburds cutting up freebie bags. Pathetic.

@sid did you post a link to some Russian handbook saying something about destroying Ukrainian people? A smoking by gun for genocide if so.

Ukrainian military has defied all expectations so far but the next phase will be very different. I hope that the west can get enough of the hardware and weaponry they need to them fast enough.

1 Like

By no means am I condoning what the Russians did in places like Bucha, but hasn’t there been war crimes in every single war that has ever taken place in the history of man? Not an excuse at all for what the cunts did but don’t war crimes happen in every conflict?

“I’m not excusing Russian war crimes and genocide but…”

1 Like

Correct. Even the Ukrainians have been found guilty of torture in their conflict with Donbas separatists. War drives men to dark places.

Not since the Geneva Convention.

It states what you can and can’t do.

1 Like

I’d expect war will be outlawed after this. It’s clear people can’t be trusted to enjoy it safely and responsibly.

5 Likes

You reckon the lads on both sides in Vietnam for example followed queensbury rules?

The ruskies are into this buke

“I’m not excusing Americans for torture and water-boarding but…”

Targeting civilians is part of the Russian tactics. They are barbarians.

Once you remove the veil of civilization, and it’s a thin veil, we’re animals.

2 Likes

I doubt it says Croker.
All I’m saying is that there are rules.

Hard to govern what goes on in the heat of battle, but lads in charge ordering captured soldiers to be killed rather than having to feed them, well that’s wrong.

2 Likes