Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know what we do without them.

Go back and read this thread and weep. I’m not remotely blowing my own trumpet when I say that the analysis I provided in the run up to the war was some of the best you could read anywhere. It’s simply a fact.

Your unravelling both as a poster and as a human being has been remarkable. It’s been fascinating yet disheartening to watch to you turn into yet another turgid internet cliche of a troll.

What does a peace agreement look like to you in terms of what Ukraine gives up?

Anyway I’m off for 3 hours sleep some of us that actually get after living are heading off for a holiday in the morning, I’ll leave this thread to our self ordained epidemiology and geopolitical expert to entertain the rest of yis.

7 Likes

What an articulate response. I’ve heard pigs give more insightful grunts.

The lack of self awareness from this cunt. :laughing:

Your analysis is usually 3 tweets and a game of right wing bingo.

Come out of the fog.

4 Likes

Enjoy, mate.

1 Like

There are 146 million people in Russia.

Still, being 254 million out is about as close as you’ll get to being accurate in any prediction you make, so well done on that.

I’m not sure pal. Like all peace agreements both sides would have to give up a bit.

Surely thats a better scenario rather than a prolonged war which goes on for 10 years.

:joy: :joy: this fucking space cadet. 40 years of age and this is his greatest achievement. He could have knitted a few jumpers, but links to Twitter was time well spent :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t think anyone could seriously answer that in earnest.

I’m well out there in fairness :raised_hand:

Ambrose, you’re an incel who weighs 24 stone. We know that because you posted up a picture of yourself once.

Your biggest achievement in life is using a dialling wand to be able to type. :rofl:

I’m watching a sky mini doc here on Jay Jay Okocha playing for Eintracht Frankfurt and it reminds me of you, Cheasty.

You should be well embedded in the Irish Times the same way JayJay should’ve played for Real Madrid.

1 Like

You’re bulling mad now. :smile:

2 Likes

You’re just mad, Pampers.

You’re one of several posters that say there is no alternative to a so called “peace”. Yet not one of yis are prepared to say what that so called “peace” would look like.

Which means yis know full well yis are talking through yisser holes.

Well its fairly pointless preaching about peace without being able to hazard a guess at the consequences