Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Russian Karen’s acting indignantly when Russia is questioned is enjoyable.

1 Like

They already have

Fintan O’Toole: It is fallacy for the far-right to claim that Ireland is ‘full up’

Copy and paste please

1 Like

The way Roger Waters has gone I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he stages a concert in support of the Berlin Wall being rebuilt.

Brilliant interview. A man of the people and for peace.

1 Like

Did you listen to the interview at all? He is bang on.

Any reports from Kherson today?

Why on earth would anybody listen to an interview with a fading celebrity who lives in a fantasy world, who is desperate for attention who denies Assad gassed his own people?

I’d sooner chew me own thumb off.

You fire ahead there and form your opinions on the basis of what idiot celebrities say if you want to, sure that’s what yis did during the pandemic.

I wasn’t in Ireland for the pandemic.

Of course he didn’t. But he’ll argue against everything that was said regardless.
These lefty headbangers are anti democracy.

Isn’t Democracy dead?

Well isnt it great that they have finally been liberated and freed by the Russians. Its beside the point that the Russians completely destroyed the town by constant shelling and people have fled, its free and thats all that matters. They would be way worse off under Ukrainian control.

Sure they could be in Citywest, a situation that’s even worse than the one they’re coming from by all accounts.

Every single building appears to have been hit in that video.

Is that normal practice is a battle situation? Hit every single standing building?

The Russians are just leveling everything to the ground because thats the only way they can win. Or sorry liberate

1 Like