Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Tucker Carlson will be on soon for your nightly dose of Russian propaganda, buddy.

Did you not hear? The Russians are about to invade, they released their invasion plan to Jenn Psaki and Jim Acosta at CNN.

There’s absolutely nothing to worry about. These 150,000 troops camped on Ukraine’s border and Putin making false claims of genocide, it’s all perfectly normal.

How did the invasion go yesterday?

How’s your propagandising for Russia going @Julio_Geordio?

“There was never going to be any invasion”

They must be nearly in Kiev at this stage?

Its so touching how @Julio_Geordio thinks Russia would never, ever invade Ukraine.

Somebody should tell him about the bit they’ve already invaded.

As you are well aware I’ve said countless times if Russia wanted to invade it would do it by stealth in the Donbass area it already has invaded. It would not be stamping around warning everyone it was going to invade for a month in advance. It would simply do it bit by bit.

Like many things, nuance is lost on you.

Wow, we have an expert on war strategy here.

You’re the guy who thinks that because Russia didn’t invade on a particular date and time, that it will never happen, even though they have already invaded the same country previously.

And you have the cheek to talk about “nuance”. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

You must be a great admirer of the Russians because your posts are as credible as anything they say.

The MSM can’t get enough of this invasion waffle, I wonder why that is?

2 Likes

@Batigol was there an “incident” on Sunday in your neck of the woods

I have incidents every day

1 Like

Any minute now.

It’s all kicking off.

Tucker Carlson did a very good analysis of the reporting on this the other night. The Ukrainian PM has said from start he doesn’t want to panic his people and believes there wont be an invasion ultimately.

People and media from the west who don’t live there knew better of course. Shameful almost hoping innocent Ukrainians would die so they could be proved right.

3 Likes

“Trust Murdoch controlled far right US corporate media and its pro-Russia demagogue” :grinning:

You need better wumming material, buddy.

Few journos on the ground on the news and they don’t think there’ll be any invasion.

I think by morning the ruskies will have launched their assault.

Any of ye read red storm rising?