Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Russian ambassador to Ireland Yuriy Filatov fairly stonewalled the RTE interviewer on Prime Time earlier on there.
You’d have to be up early to get the better of any Russian diplomat.

You sound like a child.

American false flag cyber attack.

Big Cyber or perhaps Big Pharma

Who will benefit from war? Only the Americans and they have been the loudest. They have form. Don’t get me wrong putin cannot be trusted but I am very wary of the US’s intentions. In my lifetime everything they have gotten involved in any forgien issues it ends up a shitshow for everyone else.

The US does in me fookin’ hoop want war. The Biden administration has been by far the most honest broker as regards this crisis and is really the only government out there bar Ukraine which knows what is dealing with. Their response has not been perfect and not been as hardline as I would like but at least they understand what they are dealing with - unlike the French and the Germans.

This is about freedom and democracy in its most basic terms. For far too long the west has kow towed to the tyrant Putin. If a line in the sand is not drawn here we will all suffer in the long run.

Hows this going?

Bet the wee figure skater gets off

Didn’t they clear her already?

Gave her a final warning, told her she was skating on thin ice.

10 Likes

I’m giving that a like. Sigh

3 different types of heart medication. Incredible achievement to be competing at all with that much wrong with her. Me Mam is on 2 kinds and she can’t do fuck all.

1 Like

Ye probably don’t get enough snow to find out properly what’s she’s capable of

True. Tis in Rathdowney Errill we needed to be

1 Like

Wag the dog? There’s a fuck ton of Ruskies at the border.

CNN needs to withdraw the 150k troops they have massed on the Ukrainian border.

CNN has added another 7k troops to the front line. Nothing to do with Russia. This entire thing is a media fever dream, something something.

Has your man @Cheasty ever been right about anything? Anything?

What a complete waste of internet.

3 Likes