Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Ah look at precious….

The old “ if I confront the bully he could do anything “ line…

Was it one of the Casey’s who hit you a dunt one time or am I thinking of someone else?

Its a military conflict with a threat of nuclear warfare you simple minded, colloquial fucking slackjaw

It isn’t in any way relatable to bullying or schoolyard or whatever your coping mechanisms allow you to comprehend

Fucking hell

1 Like

Nuclear war….

Weaponising of European Union….

Should we just let Vlad take control of us all so he can forget about his Nuclear weapons?

Please enlighten us as to what we should do to appease Vlad…

1 Like

Truck Bomb :thinking:

Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

@Julio_Geordio

Russia claimed that was an accident, Kyiv denied responsibility

Kyiv is boasting about this one… You don’t see any difference?

Russia sees this as a big red flag, I hope the Ukrainians know what they’re doing because the next 48 hours is going to be very fucking tetchy

Pretty sure Ukraine claimed responsibility for those attacks

not publicly at least and the Russians claimed it was an accident, bizarrely

The US said it was Ukraine then redacted it, it seems there was a lot of sweeping going on from all sides, if this really is a line in the sand for Putin you can understand why.

If they’re playing bluff and Putin doesn’t respond then it’s done. It’s a huge gamble

OK I hadn’t seen this

As well as damaging Russia’s military capabilities, Mr Zaluzhnyi said it was intended to challenge Russia’s overall military confidence and sense of impunity.

yeah they’re calling Putin’s bluff. Fuck me but that’s a ballsy maneuvre. The consequences if it backfires are horrendous. I hope they’re being well advised

:joy::joy:

1 Like

This is the fella complains about “the feminisation of the west” but would also prefer if the west bent over and didn’t respond to Putin’s invasion and is against us supporting the Ukrainian military. You absolutely couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

I hope he’s ball hopping tbh

Ukraine are dead right to go after Russia and Putin, he’ll do fucking nothing and so what if he does, what’s really the worst that could happen? A nuclear winter, be fucking grand.

Great drying out there during nuclear attacks.

A proper basement will really come into its own then I tell ya

3 Likes

You can comment on every thread withoot anyone ruining it with replies. Last poster standing

You’d have to feel sorry for lads’s families on here when the Russians cut the internet cables.

Do you think the US proxy war will reach Ireland?

Good luck so lads, might see yis for the championship.

The poxy servers are already in play.

The World needs a good reset. We can build back better with good bike lanes cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes