Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Great channel

Russia Today is gas.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy just walked into the Ratoath Inn wearing a CCCP
euro 88 jersey.

1 Like

I’d think there is a fairly significant population of people of Ukrainian descent in Russia after mass deportations amd forced migrations during the Communist era

Germany and Italy against their removal from Swift

Double entendre

1 Like

For all we know Putin might have a deathwish like the Kenneth Branagh character in Tenet.

Jesus lads

Not much going on there

1 Like
1 Like

See more action on a good Halloween night.

It couldn’t do any harm for Madonna to give bathing in rose petals another go.

The Germans are bought and paid for

1 Like

This seems to have swung a couple of times over the course of the evening, and I take all of these sorts of reports with a slight pinch of salt, but what is clear is our freedom fighters are giving the scumbags plenty of it.

Are you getting the sense that by Monday this will be old news?

The couple of regions on the east of ukraine will be like Crimea or are you expecting worse?

The western media would be all over massive deaths. None of which has happened so far.

I’m obviously clutching at straws. Last thing anyone wants is a proper war here. I think Putin could still pull back.

Are all the Covid experts now experts on the Russian v Ukraine row?

15 Likes

Did Ukraine say they had captured an airport earlier and then the reporter was at the gates and in was the Russians in control. Can’t remember whether it was on sky or CNN

It’d hard to know what’s even going on over there now. It seems a bit half hearted from Putin to be honest. 150k soldiers won’t take Ukraine.

1 Like

Great post. You left out the white knight a few hundred miles north though !