Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Did you pursue your love of history all the way to the Leaving, or did you just quit at Junior?

I attained an A1 in Leaving Cert History, mate, however my love of examining history certainly didnā€™t end there, it hasnā€™t ended at all so far, only expanded.

When will yours begin?

5 Likes

Monty wouldnā€™t go into a dark room on his own. All would have been lost but for Eisenhower, Patton and Bradley.

5 Likes

Wrong dam.

Really? Damn!

Thatā€™s funny, its just you endlessly drone on about the sudetenland like it makes you some sort of intellectual when itā€™s really very basic stuff, whilst sneering at academia. Itā€™s quite revealing.

3 Likes

It is indeed very basic stuff. Russiaā€™s invasion of Ukraine is the same as Germany invading Poland and the Sudetenland. Itā€™s an evil fascist regime invading a peaceful neighbour based on delusions of grandeur, folly and naked evil.

Ukraineā€™s desire to fight against the current day equivalent of the Nazis is the exact same as the desire of those under the jackboot of the Nazis during World War II to fight against them.

Meanwhile you spend endless hours of your going down INTERNET rabbit holes lapping up podcasts and dodgy web pages created by utter freaks of morons who believe the moon is made out of cheese and repeating that shite verbatim.

Somebody up there in Dungiven should take you aside, bring you around the back, give you a good clip around the ear and tell you to cop the fuck on. If ever there was a person that badly needed that, itā€™s yourself.

2 Likes

Not on the leaving?

Have you not got that clip around the ear yet?

So it looks like the Ukraine have already lost half the tanks they got given :sweat_smile:

Have they tried putting these things on the aerials to help them find them?

1 Like

Hereā€™s how itā€™s going from a russian perspective (yesterdays REA episode is a belter)

ā€¦and from a Ukrainian point of view

Well that worked out well, didnā€™t itā€¦

ā€œAs a new member of the board, I believe that my assistance in consulting the company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.ā€
H. Biden. 2013

Context?

Sounds like the counter-offensive is having some limited success at least - Russia has already apparently thrown in 70% of their reserves in the south.

The pro-Russian Nazi social media bots believe Russia has won the war because they saw a photograph of some destroyed Ukrainian tanks.

Thatā€™s the sort of crass stupidity and imperial bloodlust we see here on a daily basis, as we see again today.

I just saw the first comment on that channel:

The scene of the bradleys and the leopard huddled together and destroyed is a perfect representation of this war.

Some amount of delusion.

A quick look through the comments shows a stream of pro-Russian Nazi bloodlust.

Itā€™s very instructive to know that thatā€™s where certain posters here get their views.

The Western imperialists still ignoring away the actual, completely real large swathes of neo -Nazi military elements in the Ukrainian military while giving Goebbels levels of propaganda about Russia being the Nazis.

Itā€™s nice to remind people of the complete cynicism, hypocrisy and insincerity in their so called morals. They are the definition of fascists. I say that as a neutral not someone aligned to any side.

Itā€™s a pity biden and johnson scuppered the peace talks last april.