Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Incorrect. I think they’re in middle or lower half according to the world bank. Not great but you probably shouldn’t exaggerate so much.

Spoofer

They’re in the lower half of the corruption table? but I’m exaggerating when i say they’re one of the most countries in the world :rofl:

1 Like

Im sure the polish grain farmers are delighted at this news

Glenshane is a graduate of the University of TikTok

Isn’t tik tok just for children?

You could say the same for the bbc

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1737221225376829763

Half the army have told him to go shit in his hat, he’s tried to take out his leading general and the oligarchs are already discussing a coup. Drafting a few brigades of old men and young women will hardly save anything other than his ego…for a week or two maybe

he should send a press gang to Ireland, plenty of Ukrainian layabouts on welfare holidays

1 Like

Half a million more young lads (and ladettes) into the meat grinder

this is what people wanted… no peace, no talks… many years later and hundreds of thousands of casualties, they’ll be exactly where they were if not worse off, than if they went to the table.

3 Likes

Cant say i blame them, maybe it’s not all that sweet and noble to die over some geopolitical vanity project

A deal was on the table, Bomber Biden ordered Boris Johnson to go there and get Zelensky into line

1 Like

Tis easy to pick out the lads who would have been Redmondites on here

1 Like

fellas genuinely believed the Russians had a few spud guns and were a rabble I suppose.

The lads who scream hysterically about imagined “invasions” and “plantations” support actual real invasions.

2 Likes

What’s your take on the whole thing- is it a fairly simple matter of good vs evil ?

Not really, it’s a lose lose situation and will stay that way until the end. Russia severely overestimated their power and the US of A took the opportunity to neuter them from afar.

The big winners are the the US and Saudis. This has also badly hurt China.

I do find it hard to criticise Ukraine for defending itself, I also don’t want them to join the EU

3 Likes

I don’t think russia overestimated their own power- they sent a few troops to kiev, enough to make zelensky take the minsk accords seriously and then agreed to withdraw, following the signing of a peace agreement. What they underestimated was the US enthusiasm for bloodshed, and the willingness of zelensky to follow bidens instructions, even if it meant destroying Ukraine
But Europe has to buy gas from the US, arms producers are delirious and billions are being laundered…so its a big win for nuland, pelosi, blinken etc
This business of Ukraine defending itself is an absurd farce. ‘Ukrainians’ in donetsk are currently fighting against the Ukrainian army, who have been bombing Ukrainian civilians for a decade…including during the days leading up to the russian invasion.

2 Likes