Ryan Tubridy

Whether you like it or not, he’s a cunt. Imagine having a report that cleared you legally and an agreement to have your job back, and the only thing that could fuck it up was you acting the cunt… and what option did ryan go for?

3 Likes

Whether you like it or not, you’re a cunt.

I don’t think he had an option tbf

Ok mate. Excellent bit of deflection and projection there. Absolutely no defence of tubs though…

All he had to do was keep his head down and his mouth shut for a few weeks.

Jesus I’d be an awful fool to think there’s no ill feeling towards him :grinning:

I don’t t understand why you’re so bothered that he posted a picture on social media where he’s on his new motorbike, perhaps a picture of his pint of stout would be more to your liking :man_shrugging:

There’s gonna be sone meltdown here if he gets a job

Jaysus, no-one is allowed to criticise tracksuits hero without being awkward, seething, bothered and a bearer of ill will

Wow, nobody is allowed not to think that Tubs is a cunt :man_shrugging:

Keep defending the greasy till fumbler. Reflects well on you

These lads refuse to accept that anybody could have a different opinion to themselves.

Animated GIF

5 Likes

I’m not bothered. I hadn’t posted about it until you asked a question about it. I answered it.
I do think he’s a cunt though. Mostly out of the fact that i think he’s a fairly shit presenter/interviewer and a pontificating cock. I think in about a months time theres gonna be a realisation that kielty is ten times the presenter this fella was and what was all the fuss about.

15 Likes

Ah that’s glorious Sid. You’re doing it on purpose. You have to be.

1 Like

Ryan has a lot of lads reeling

All fine and dandy, we have differing opinions and we’ve been through this before :+1:

Just on today, I was merely wondering what had some lads so hot and bothered that he posted a picture of himself on his new bike, what’s the harm in it? He’s committed no crime

1 Like

No one got hot and bothered about it. It was just another reminder of what a knob he is. Most people made their minds up about him long ago.

Fair enough, it’s like clockwork at this stage, the more vitriolic you are the greater amount of likes :grinning:

Tubs will be grand

Just asking questions, eh?

If you can’t take the piss out of a man who posts a picture of himself at 50 years of age on a red scooter on social media, then whats the point.

We all may as well put on or corduroy trousers, beige jumpers and sit at home thinking we’re better than everyone else

7 Likes

I’d love to get a scooter from Bono