Ryan Tubridy

The utterly shameless rip off of the American talk show by this twat’s show makes me ashamed to be Irish.

Don’t watch it. That mans a fuckin creep.

Creep is a tremendous adjective to describe that Tubridy creep. I’d love to force him to eat a hedgehog so he’d have to endure the pain of shitting it out. Creep.

The in-house band, the Manhattan skyline (now replaced with the majestic Dublin skyline), every single routine on this show is phoney. Holden Caulfield would despise Turbidy and Pat Kenny.

I am watching this crap while waiting for Curlin to become the all time North American leading money earner in the Jockey Club Gold Cup later on.

jesus lads it must be a good three or four months since i stayed in on a saturday night as i would normally either be out for a few quality ones or working…but foir fuck sake there is absolutely nothing on the television between all the channels…either repeats or shite…

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”].

I am watching this crap while waiting for Curlin to become the all time North American leading money earner in the Jockey Club Gold Cup later on.[/quote]

what time is he running SS* and is it on attheraces…he is a machine of a horse…

Post time is 10.52 Belmont, Live on At The Races, Pukey.

good man…it will pass a bit of the night for me

We have it on too. Nothing on to watch on a Saturday night. Waiting for MOTD to start

started 15 minutes ago locke…you missed a cracker from geovanni

What a goal that was. They stood off him big time though. I was watching Espanyol v Barca when Shearer and Hansen were droning on but it’s currently suspended due to crowd trouble.

2 birds from Raw were on Tubs. I’ll see Giovanni later. Still sick I have him on my FL bench

The champ looked like he hated the slop, Pukey. Job done though, “beyond Cigar” indeed. All time money earner.

yeah conditions looked fairly shitty alright…don’t think it was ever in doubt though…did you see the lad on the bbc today during the coverage of ascot…he was a former american jockey (name escapes me) but he was on about the breeders cup and the surface it is being run on…it is made up of four different types of synthetic track and he maintains that it will suit the europen horses better and level up the contest…

It should suit the europeans in a big way. I’d say that must have been ‘The Kentucky Kid’ Steve Cauthen, I think he was in Ascot today but I missed that coverage.

thats the very man…he maintained the americans will nearly do anything to get henrythenaviagtor over for it…

You were home early
Pre Theatre / early bird special?

The great mans bebo page

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3761384739&ShowSims=Y

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]You were home early
Pre Theatre / early bird special?[/quote]

I was out with doll face on friday night MGG. Art’s recommended restaurant was a bit of a let down but luckily I still carried the day.

Last night I sat in getting depressed about the future of the Irish nation. Tubridy and his mimicing of US chat shows being the personification of all that’s wrong with this country.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]I was out with doll face on friday night MGG. Art’s recommended restaurant was a bit of a let down but luckily I still carried the day.

Last night I sat in getting depressed about the future of the Irish nation. Tubridy and his mimicing of US chat shows being the personification of all that’s wrong with this country.[/quote]

SS**

That Tubridy lad has been pedalling this shite for years-
He’s a pardy of himself at this stage, only a few short steps away from being Ross OCarroll Kelly, without half the wit or the sense of irony.

WBY