Ryanair

Did they sack the banter merchants?

Was @codegreen the rat?

Nice one!
I’ll buy her a pint…

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2023/0907/1403977-ryanair-boss-pied-in-the-face/

free publicity

He’s the master, laughing away, barely able to contain mugging off the media again

5 Likes

He really should be running the country

4 Likes

Ursala and Siobhan from accounts roped into the skit

7 Likes

100%

Cracking Up Lol GIF

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

they seem to be going down the tubes again, every bloody flight I had the last 10 times have been at least an hour late, the 19:30 to stanstead from Shannon last night took off eventually at 21:14

The delays accumulate during the day. The planes must be being utilised to the maximum.

ah yeah, that plane was in 4 different countries before that, any delay and you are screwed

On a good day they can have the plane landed, emptied, reloaded and turned around in 25-30 minutes. (At least here anyway). No margin for slippage anywhere though.

1 Like

Looks like he sacked the three staff involved in the social media stunt

He should be running the country, he’d sort out RTE and the HSE in 2 seconds

1 Like

Running everything delayed, but they’ll get you landed just under the 3 hours delayed, so don’t have to pay the compo. Gone to the dogs

2 Likes

My cousin is staying with me tonight. He was meant to be landing in cork but diverted to Shannon after various delays.

I’ve been late on my last 4 or 5 Ryanair flights. The only saving grace is none of that poxy trumpet music

2 Likes