Ryans of Camden street

What a total travesty that has happened in here. It was once a noble pub.

It’s the lgbt crowd kid. They gave the country fucked

It was. 15 years ago when it wasnt full of students coked off their heads

6 Likes

I always find it twee the way people revere certain pubs… A nice pub for a pint is grand, but it’s a fucking pub ffs… The nobleness of it is in your head. Irish people and booze…

Pub culture died in the 90s anyway… The young generation now, boozing at home and then their in and out of toilets for a line of coke…thank fuck I don’t drink anymore and I’m a social recluse, you couldn’t be dealing with fellas coked off their head lamenting the pub scene.

7 Likes

Dungeon

Taking shit coke in the Jack’s and then going out to sit at the bar to stare into the phone. Modern Ireland

19 Likes

Lads posting on TFK at 2 in the AM while they should be enjoying their pints

5 Likes

It’s a fine place earlier in the night. Like everywhere now though it’s too crowded and noisy and full of young people enjoying themselves. I can’t be dealing with that

2 Likes

Ruined by South Dublin UCD/KPMG girl types

Getting rid of the jukebox was a disgrace.

Like I said , the lgbt crowd

2 Likes

For the money that was spent on the renovations, and the time it took, they got very little value for money

They can probably fit in an extra 50 or 60 out in the smoking area.

What happened was the likes of you started going in there. The UCD Ag society decided it was cool sometime in the last 5 or 6 years and gradually since then the place has been making money hand over fist and losing its charm

7 Likes

Headshot

Lads ryans has been knocked and rebuilt jts like flannerys or something

It wasn’t knocked it’s a protected structure

It would take some knocking in that building, 5 stories up and 1 underground, it was renovated about 15 yrs ago when they moved the toilets upstairs. There was always some characters going in there. Davy Keogh of the Irish soccer fame was always a good lad to knock a bit of craic out of and a great place to meet a country Ban Garda, a favourite of the Kevin St and Store St brigade. Don’t know what the fuck they were doing letting a Limerick cunt into the premises in the first place, they should have shown him the door, told him take a right and walk 3 minutes up the road to Devitts where he’d be more at home with his lesser species.

1 Like

It’s different.

I found myself in there the night before the 2017 All Ireland final. Carnage. Young lads pissed out of their tree stumbling around and no one leaving a hand on them to chuck them out. Actually that’s a lie, the manager threw a slap at a young lad who was messing at the bar.