Ryder Cup 2026

Finnegans of Annacotty will be hopping that week.

3 Likes

JP McManus has done great things for Limerick.

You were at nothing if you didn’t make a few bob out of RC07

There will be some boom in construction jobs in the mid west. If you were planning a house extension in Limerick you may forget about it until 2027

1 Like

It must be great to be a builder in Limerick of late. JP hired any of them who could carry a bucket in the Adare renovations, and now they’re in the coin again.

1 Like

A friend of mine has 4 spare bedrooms in his house and is struggling to get qualified for air bnb so he can rent them out in time for jps pro am next year.

JP McManus has done great things for Irish racing also, kept a lot of small yards going

1 Like

Not being pedantic but wasn’t it 2006?

1 Like

If you’re coming from the Limerick side, you may leave now if you want to make the throw in for this.

It was. Don’t apologise for your pedantry

2 Likes

Will Offaly people sit on the 1st green if Lowry doesn’t make the team?

4 Likes

Is Rathbane Golf Club still open? Imagine all the Yanks to get rounds in somewhere.

he paid for wining the All Ireland, he can have them cutting the lawns if he wants. Limerick GAA would have nothing only for him

1 Like

A great boost to the mid west JP is some man

Imagine how many dumb yanks will book a great value round of golf in the next few days in Adare Manor golf Club.

“I couldn’t believe it Chip I booked a 4 ball next summer for 200 bucks”

200 dollars isnt much to a successful guy.

1 Like

Chump change

You cant really put a price on the experience of playing golf on a green vomited on by a load of golfers the day before.

If you dont get it you dont get it

6 Likes

This could impact JP’s focus as Limerick will be bidding for a 9-in-a-row that year too