Sam Allardyce former England Manager

Ah so just because they are super rich, they deserve to get skimmed? Is that what you’re implying? If so then it is an absolutely ridiculous implication. In terms of Messi, I have no sympathy for him. The law is the law and he got what he deserved.

Yes, I’m sure UEFA and FIFA are concerned with the game’s ethical standards integrity. What it does is take away a lot of control from them, individuals are harder to control than clubs who participate in their competitions.

He got a slap on the wrist for breaking the law and cheating the ordinary man.

The guys who are owned by third parties probably come out of it an awful lot better off financially than if they were by themselves. I think they are bad for football personally but to act as if the players are the pawn here is ridiculous, they give the players a lot more sway over clubs than they were controlled by the club.

Falcao became the highest paid player in the world under 3rd party ownerships, not bad for an indentured slave.

Answer my question . Are you saying that because one happens to be super rich, they deserve to get skimmed?

If they sign a legally binding contract for financially incentivising reasons then I have zero sympathy for him.

Can you tell me, what possible motive would a player have to sell his economic rights to a third party?

The article is infantino’s

Do you read any posts or do you just pick out the parts you disagree with and then form an opinion? As both @flattythehurdler and myself have explained, the vast majority of footballers come from impoverished/working class backgrounds. While this does not imply that they are any way unintelligent, sometimes needs must and the promise of a quick solution to there problems can often cloud their judgement and that of their families. Before they know it they’ve already signed up

How about you answer the question?

What motive drives their decision to sign over their transfer rights to third parties?

1 Like

I just did. Obviously the first sentence in my post is true.

Ignorance is a character flaw, not a motive.

What motive has the player for signing their economic rights over to third parties?

Like I said in the first sentence of of my previous post , it must be true. If you cannot see any motive in my reply, then you are obviously suffering the self same character flaw as you mention above.

What struck me as unusual on watching the news report earlier where Allardyce left his house was it was of pretty modest means, certainly for a lad who surely wouldn’t be short on a few bob. For a lad who it would appear coveted money and hadn’t much bother getting it I expected more salubrious surroundings. He came out to his car this morning out of a two storey house in a housing estate in Bolton. Bolton! That place is a pure dump its full of pakhis and the likes. @Tassotti can you back me up here were you ever in bolton?

If I have to go looking for a hidden answer in the subtext then it’s not really an answer.

I’ll try again, what motive has a player to sign over his economic rights?

Yep Bolton is a kip. Big drug problems too

Glad you got out?

You’re definitely suffering from that very affliction so.

If you don’t want to answer the question because it contradicts your argument then be a man and say it. If you want to continue to dodge answering the question then it only reflects badly on you.

I gave you every motivation under the sun. Your affliction of ignorance has obviously got the better of you. Now be a good boy. Take your clamping and go watch Celtic get the shit bate out of themselves.

You have not.

For the fourth time:

What motive has a player to sell his economic rights to a third party?

yeah I saw that, and funnily enough I was thinking the exact same thing. I’d say Sam has a good few houses though, I know he had a savage flat in Canary Wharf when he was over West ham