Scottish Football (SPFL, Scottish Cup, Bet Fred Cup, Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup)

Sevco upping it here.

Great save from Lewis to deny Morelos.

Sevco fans singing “Fuck the SFA” :rofl:

The Union Bears. :rofl:

It gets me everytime.

Two saves in quick succession from McGregor.

What you doing watching rangers mate?

Are Aberdeen not playing too ??

Buffalo Brains does the keeper and Dallas takes no option.

Ah lovely

2 Likes

Those pesky dons raising their game again.

1 Like

Will Gerrard be moaning about the dons again?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-insists-rangers-must-14677224

3 Likes

My goodness, that’s a sublime tweet.

1 Like

So the huns have sent their “dossier” to the rest of the Scottish clubs alleging misconduct at the SPFL. This is a bizarre and incredibly long winded move from Sevco to create noise and distraction around Covid 19 and to portray themselves somehow as the sole victims of the situation.

We don’t know yet what was in the dossier other than a claim that “Rangers have a reasonable good opinion of obtaining from court an order for the removal of Neil Doncaster as director and chief of SPFL.”

It doesn’t exactly seem water tight.

We do know that the whistleblower who came to Sevco with this explosive evidence was none other than Stewart Robertson, MD of Sevco and a member of the SPFL board. So a wonderfully impartial source.

The SPFL have wasted little time in dismissing the evidence anyway. The quote marks around ‘dossier’ are a lovely touch.

I expect the huns will lose their vote for an inquiry but will sort of have achieved their aim of placating their fans by creating a sense of victimhood despite having no evidence whatsoever and despite the fact it’s not exactly relevant to anything football related anyway.

1 Like

Could the SFA not deduct points from rangers for this behaviour and make it mathematically impossible for them to win the league? Kill two birds with one stone…

1 Like

Motherwell chairman has taken to Twitter:

1 Like

Can you give me the shortcut version of what they are complaining about

1 Like

A statement from the 11th of April!!! :sweat_smile:

Yes @Rocko, this would be a useful reference tool for all jocko football aficionados.