Scottish Independence Referendum II, Hammish McJockstrap decides

Nicola has fired the starting gun officially today.

The 80-minute nationalists who support the Scotland rugby football team will be absolutely seething.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/hIvRkjOd1f8

Nicola’s biggest challenge now will be a date for the referendum. Some calls for it to be as quickly as possible, but others want to see how Brexit plays out before they go to the polls.
I wonder will the EU be a bit more open on it’s position with regard to allowing a quick entry for Scotland than it was previously, given it would now be in their interests to do so? If anything Brexit makes Scottish Independence more difficult as at least previously they would both have remained in the Union, with free trade, travel etc. A hard border with England a possibility now.

Brexit could be the most wonderful thing in the world - I suggest we quickly align ourselves with Scotland here and let the north feel even more isolated - An Irish-Scottish union would sit easier with our northern Orange friends if they were faced with the same such referendum… Once Irish unity is achieved, the servile dour Scots can go and fuck right off.

The Scots can’t afford their own independence nevermind the subsidies to our northern brethren as well. It’s the English who should be having an independence referendum really.

The Scots only have to stand and smile for the pics - Once Ireland is United they can do as they like… Our day in nearly here.

A united Ireland is a financial inevitability if nothing else. They’ll be begging to join us post Brexit. I say we begin making our list of demands now;
Stormont Castle, to be renamed Bobby Sands Memorial Castle.
The Titanic Museum to be moved to Cobh.
Protestant Landowners over a certain size to be stripped of their lands and titles, and these lands handed to dispossessed Catholics.
The reunion to take place on the 12th of July. The 12th of July to become a national holiday North & South as Irish independence day.

8 Likes

:cry:

:clap:

:dembele:

• anyone who used the term " pretend IRA " in a derogatory fashion to be executed
2 Likes

The pretend partionists won’t like that.

Unionists to undergo a process of Irishisation.
Complusory learning of rebel songs, addition of an O’ to the beginning of any proddy sounding surnames, compulsory Irish language education.
Queens College, to renamed Collins College Belfast

Time for the Glasgow Celtic former players union to do their bit and mobilise again to defend the union.

2 Likes

based on what?

bizarre statement

1 Like

Based on the current price of Oil.

What will Bob have to say about it all ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqzlbUIX4Pk

There was any number of former Glasgow Celtic players publicly advocating a No vote and the preservation of the Union in the first referendum.

Any number?

Name 20 out of the 100’s that have played

Name the former Glasgow Celtic players who were advocating a Yes Vote and the severing of the Union? I don’t recall hearing of too many, if indeed any:.

The last referendum illustrated a discernible trend that former Glasgow Celtic players are unionist in outlook and politics.