Scottish Independence Referendum II, Hammish McJockstrap decides

He is in his hole and if he is the Brits can sleep easy .

David Moyes is a Rangers supporter and his cousin is the president of Coleraine FC. Billy McNeill has Alzheimers (no offence to Billy, but heā€™s not exactly a great example for this argument). Frank McAvennieā€™s an alco. Paddy Crerandā€™s a prick.
Most of them havenā€™t lived in Scotland for years.
You probably need to go back over a few more Daily Mailā€™s for some further evidence Geoffrey.

1 Like

This from the guy who took an oath of allegiance to the Queen in the colonies.

6 Likes

Irrelevant point. They are all former Glasgow Celtic players. It doesnā€™t fit in with your pretend IRA hard man act, 11,000 miles away from the sanctuary of Australia. You sneer at the likes of the likes of Manchester resident Scot, Paddy Crerand - who had a vote in the referendum. You are resorting to blatant sectarianism with your references to David Moyes

Iā€™ll ask the question again. Post up a list of former Glasgow Celtic players who were advocating a Yes Vote in the referendum.

1 Like

I took no such oath

The aussies love the English, you might find that quite strange,
Cos they sent them all down under in only ball and chain,
And when they see the English, they always shout and scream,
But when the aussies had the chance, they voted for the Queen.

6 Likes

You said there are any number of former Glasgow Celtic players publicly advocating a No vote. The burden of proof is on you

Kenny Dalglish another former Glasgow Celtic player (and manager) who voted No.

The burden of proof more than discharged. In the 2014 referendum, of former Glasgow Celtic players who publicly revealed their voting intentions, it was overwhelmingly for a unionist No vote.

A Yes vote had many high profile advocates like the now knighted Andy Murray, Sir Sean Connery and Irvine Walsh. I donā€™t recall too many if indeed any voices from Glasgow Celtic past or present speaking up for a Yes vote.

There is no way that the scots will vote for Independence next time. Who will pay for their dole?

2 Likes

:joy:

The servile Scott will never leave

3 Likes

5live had a husband and wife on last night. One wanted independence, the other didnā€™t. I imagine when they got off the air, things got messy.

They might have performed an act of union.

1 Like

5 live is populated pretty much exclusively by dimwits.

2 Likes

And Scotland ??

What nights do you tune in, mate?

I donā€™t.
I loathe it.
Talksport is considerably worse.

Scotland is a fantastic country.
Glasgow is one of my favourite places in the world.

not a country

:joy: