Second Captains

Quinn talks sense then sticks McGrath back on the wall:clap:

:eek:

INSTEAD OF KEANE :clap::clap::D:D:D

Quinn saying McGrath was a better footballer than Baggio. :rolleyes:

Quinns hurling technique is shocking

Show us your medals

ok then

This Murph idiot, what’s his function besides being a lanky hoor with a funny accent?

think it said he won that long puck community games thing 3 years on the trot? he got a few scores for the Dublin minors too with that technique

Token west of Ireland appointment

I find the constant over-fast talking of the three presenters (which is often drowned out by crowd noise) to be quite grating.

That said that episode was a small bit better than I remember it when I last watched it in September.

Fantastic move, Niall Quinn = Alright Sort

The boys are here to stay. Just not sure what they have right now is progress from their precious gig.

Ken must have same make up artist as Freddie Kruger,or Bertie.
Scary when interviewing Quinn

The Sky Sports?

Full report from behind the scenes please @Raymond Crotty. You look very well on camera.

I didn’t watch it but there has to be a way to get McDevitt back on radio and ditch the other useless bastards.

Ken Early can write a decent article at times. I liked this recent effort.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2014/03/david_moyes_is_manchester_united_s_new_manager_to_blame_for_the_club_s_collapse.single.html

[QUOTE=“tallback, post: 925990, member: 1158”]Ken Early can write a decent article at times. I liked this recent effort.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2014/03/david_moyes_is_manchester_united_s_new_manager_to_blame_for_the_club_s_collapse.single.html[/QUOTE]
He’s not a bad writer anyway - well when he refrains from trying to impress with Greek mythology metaphors etc anyway.

That’s a decent read but I thought it would concern itself with blaming Ferguson for his shambles of a squad and his short-term transfer strategy instead of just blaming him for appointing Moyes which isn’t really any different from blaming Moyes himself anyway.

His articles tend to be well thought out and often vary from the typical media view I.e. Let the reader look at something in a different light