Second Captains

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 926004, member: 1”]He’s not a bad writer anyway - well when he refrains from trying to impress with Greek mythology metaphors etc anyway.

That’s a decent read but I thought it would concern itself with blaming Ferguson for his shambles of a squad and his short-term transfer strategy instead of just blaming him for appointing Moyes which isn’t really any different from blaming Moyes himself anyway.[/QUOTE]

That’s easy for you to say @Rocko but you don’t have the sword of Damocles hanging above you everyday in your job. In his last gig Earley like Icarus flew too close to the Sun and suffered for it. He needs to show his class with the odd Greek metaphor.

There is only one writer allowed use the sword of Damocles line in the Times. God help anyone else who tries take that away from him.

Gerry Macs Mullet :clap:

His post match interview was even clappier

From my viewings of this programme it appears that Derval O’Rourke is a nice lady and a good laugh.

Would you? Could you?

Is the rugby season not over? Why are these fucking rugby make weights on this show? “Amazing guests on this show”. In your own fucking heads maybe. Manny Pacquiao would be an amazing guest. Shane fucking Horgan isn’t.

It always astonishes me who they manage to book Shaggy week after week. I cant believe how they get in touch with him. Its amazing booking skills by their producer.

I’ve switched off now.

Who would have thought that Ruby Walsh had been injured a lot before this enlightening interview?

The cut of his jib is extremely cuntish.

Its really boring stuff tbh. I actually thought it was decent the last few weeks

Ruby the sentimentalist:clap:

The state of the roaster shoes on Ruby

Switched back on there and they are still going on about that chap Murph being on Blackboard Jungle. It’s not remotely funny lads.

My Blackboard Jungle story is better. But an even better and, more imprtantly, true story is how I comprehensively beat Ciaran Murphy in a live radio GAA quiz over the phone while standing in the grounds of Trinity College.

Ruby must have fallen on his head quite a lot.

Roddy Collins reading out the tweets is funny

Replacing Take your Point at 6pm on RTE Radio 1 apparently.

The ginger furry cunt that does the quiz wrecks my head.