Second Captains

A chap wearing a “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” t-shirt and a bitch wearing a “Rugby and Wine” t-shirt too. A pack of gimps.

Ok, who dressed henry?

Henry Shefflin came across as a lovely man and that skills of hurling piece with John Mullane was very funny indeed.

We should all resolve to kill at least one hipster every day.

When you’re good, you’re good.

Wexford camogie goalie Mags D’Arcy is a guest tonight. Minor guests include Steven Reid and Kieran Donaghy. Look out for McDevitt following a David Forde thread and asking Mags about times she was the last line of a collective defensive effort.

Mags?

The john mullane piece tonight had me squirming I must say.

The sweat off Stephen Hunt’s forehead.

Splendid work by Souness on the Wall :clap:

Now we just need to get rid of the fucking midget horse worrier.

“The Good Wall” is up for grabs

http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/secondcaptainslive.html

Does anyone seriously listen to these fuckwits anymore?
Cop on McDevitt and cut the other cunts loose.

[QUOTE=“Kid Curry, post: 1109397, member: 1397”]Does anyone seriously listen to these fuckwits anymore?
Cop on McDevitt and cut the other cunts loose.[/QUOTE]

tabby from this parish is a huge fan as is mac & padjo

[QUOTE=“Kid Curry, post: 1109397, member: 1397”]Does anyone seriously listen to these fuckwits anymore?
Cop on McDevitt and cut the other cunts loose.[/QUOTE]

Bit hurtful mate… They could be reading this.

Sorry. I hereby withdraw my previous post. They’re a great bunch of lads (except Ken, he’s still a cunt).

Anyone who brings sport to the masses is okay with me. Keano for McCoy was my vote

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1109365, member: 180”]“The Good Wall” is up for grabs

http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/secondcaptainslive.html[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck is Cooper on there ahead of Peter The Great?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kieran McGeeney at pains to pretend to laugh there.

I turned it on there for the first time since the 2nd or 3rd episode. Lasted about 90 seconds. Insufferable pricks.