Second Captains

hubba hubba

Audrey McGrath fucking hell, she’s looking well :clap::clap::clap:

Unreal!

I met her out the night she was dressed like this. A fucking cracker in the flesh.

http://www.showbiz.ie/photos/2013-06-audrey-mcgrath.jpg

I’m genuinely amazed by the amount of people on here who watch that programme. Particularly amazed by my good friend @The Selfish Giant

By the way TSG, how’s the labrador ?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1116817, member: 48”]I’m genuinely amazed by the amount of people on here who watch that programme. Particularly amazed by my good friend @The Selfish Giant

By the way TSG, how’s the labrador ?[/QUOTE]
I’m genuinely amazed you waste time watching midgets beat the shit out of horses, we all have our crosses mate.

I presume its Luke Marshall they’re referring to there re the concussion?

He re-invented the term sure.

FFS.

More drugby tosspots tonight.

Who’s the fat boring cunt in the white shirt?

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1119839, member: 2514”]FFS.

More drugby tosspots tonight.[/QUOTE]

Should be talking about the shocking sending off of Morata last night by right

Hes not a good poster child for concussions thats for sure.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1119839, member: 2514”]FFS.

More drugby tosspots tonight.[/QUOTE]
Ciaran Mac isn’t far away mate, give it time #outsideoftheboot

Jeez that was painful listening to your man talking about his concussions and shame at having to walk away from drugby because of it. Drugby players are very boring individuals.

Why do they ignore LOI players?

They have guys like McPhail, Fahey, Towell etc who have played at a higher level than any drugby player in the game.

This GAA fella is a right weirdo

The drugby lad on the right looks perplexed when he opens his mouth.

Three very weak and insecure guests on the couch tonight.

It was painful alright, but not for those reasons you posted.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1119846, member: 2514”]Why do they ignore LOI players?

They have guys like McPhail, Fahey, Towell etc who have played at a higher level than any drugby player in the game.

This GAA fella is a right weirdo[/QUOTE]
Good interview with McPhail and Stephen Bradley here, just ignore Jennings

http://www.newstalk.com/reader/podcasts/Off_The_Ball/The_Panel_on_Off_the_Ball/83561/What_have_the_English_ever_done_for_us

3 lads who suffered concussions on the one couch, a right barrel of fun to start the show.

Desperate fare. The footballer is Karl Mannion of Roscommon? I don’t know the other two. Really slim pickings tonight.

Ciaran McDonald will be on later which should be interesting i hope. He doesn’t seem like the cliche ridden sterotypical “I suppose” bogger like you get from Kilkenny, Cork, Tipp.