Second Captains

This is a really boring programme.

Who’s the lad with the big ears and small head?

Its fucking awful. The producer should be shot for allowing this trio sit down together.

Which one?

I don’t know any of these people, these lads sound like fellas who are about to top themselves.

I’ve reluctantly taken matters into my own hand and have started watching Gangster Squad.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1119857, member: 180”]

Which one?[/QUOTE]

The lad on the left who’s constantly feeling his balls

Karl Mannion

Shane Jennings

Who is the guy in the middle with white shirt?

Karol Mannion, Roscommon full forward and concussion sufferer.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1119862, member: 1742”]Karl Mannion

Shane Jennings

Who is the guy in the middle with white shirt?[/QUOTE]

John Fogarty i think?

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1119862, member: 1742”]Karl Mannion

Shane Jennings

Who is the guy in the middle with white shirt?[/QUOTE]
John Fogary, former Leinster hooker and concussion sufferer. Chronic concussion it appears.

Ever imagine what it would be like if you had to sit in on a conversation with @Gman[/USER], [USER=100]@Pikeman[/USER] and [USER=109]@Mac?

No need to after watching this.

Jesus is this not over yet? I’m even looking forward to Murph’s comedy interlude at this stage.

White shirt guy slipping into concussion incoherence.

Roscommon by birth, concussion by the grace of God.

His ears are wrecked!

:eek:

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1119867, member: 2514”]Ever imagine what it would be like if you had to sit in on a conversation with @Gman[/USER], [USER=100]@Pikeman[/USER] and [USER=109]@Mac?

No need to after watching this.[/QUOTE]

Fogarty is very like Pikeman to be fair.

Can’t understand why these boys would want to go on this show and talk shite like this anyhow. Would be very uncomfortable IMO. Do they get a few bob for it or are they all just angling towards someone admiring how they perform and hire them for media duties?

Probably to see Shane Curran shower in the nip in a pair of Mikasa gloves

the absolute state of that freak Ken Earley…

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNHrU8sA4r7HjbHaqDx9H-0XUiHTZr7HpSxO-IVmg3SnfFGSAr