Second Captains

lets talk about the elephant in the room here pal…why aren´t you on this programme becasue everyone seems to be shit in your eyes?..

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 829962, member: 129”]McWilliams was judging a joke competition in Dalkey on Saturday night along with Richard Boyd Barrett and Fran from Love/Hate.

I’m not making this up.[/quote]
What was the winner?

[quote=“braz83, post: 829916, member: 390”]Who’d have thought the Northie would be so dour and serious-minded?

They seem to be sidelining Murph from the serious discussion anyway.[/quote]

Murph is the image of Frank Lampard

That she is a good looking girl.:slight_smile:

This is a painfully bad interview with O’Gara.

Glad to see the fawning, hole-licking style of interviewing rugby players has transferred so well to TV.

O’Gara always gives terrible interviews. Poor choice of main interviewee for an opening show really.

Why is your man murph there at all?

Surely Baddiel and Skinner have a copyright action on this.

Should have got BOD on.:slight_smile:

Fluffer

Is Frank a cringe inducing fucker to listen to as well?

I think he normally interviews well.

Comedy was the winner, no doubt.

Just about to say it. Offers nothing really in interviewing or in his own views.

Rubbish pal

Yeah but he appeals to wankers in a very broad range of demographics.

They’ll need to find some kind of a Statto role for him.

I never want to hear O’Gara speak again. What a miserable, dour prick. You’d swear he was Dave Allen the way these fawning gobshites in the audience are laughing at him.

Does anybody really give a fiddler’s fuck whether or not O’Gara and Sexton are bessiers? They seem to have been discussing it for around 10 minutes now.