Second Captains

He is droll, self absorbed and probably wouldn’t have an opinion on the club game in Ireland. A good player in his day but no where near as good as i believe he thinks he is. This Jonny needs me shit is off the wall. :rolleyes:

The couches and wallpaper look like a charity shop job. O Garas one boring langer

O Gara has difficulty booking a flight and catching a train.

This is quite boring.

mcdevitt going for the brazil Ronaldo world cup 2002 hair cut ?..
http://cdn.worldcupblog.org/www.worldcupblog.org/files/2011/02/ronaldo.jpg

O’Gara is usually honest and interesting about the Sexton thing. Lads on here are like the shitest shower of hipsters you’d come across, no show, player or interview is cool enough; crawling over each other to moan about something they’re still watching. Vinnie Brown’s probably on - go watch that and I’m sure there’s a thread to moan about that too …

I like O Gara but Hick badly misjudged this one

That’s what happens when you give up your credit card due to a gambling addiction.

That was an embarrassingly sycophantic interview from McDevitt. Fucking hell.

Redemption, Maurice :clap:

Maurice Fitzgerald he says :rolleyes:, fuck off Ronan. I think he scored a wonder point in a replay! Jesus Christ, make this stop.

The Heineken Cup in disarray, about to collapse and not a mention of it in an interview with the competitions all time leading scorer?

Second Captains “Live” my bollox.

I never thought I’d say it but layoff O’gara. His voice is boring as fuck but he has answered as candidly as he could.

This Sports wall stuff is bollox altogether.

There are two main problems with this:

i) It’s far too matey and Tim Lovejoy-esque.
ii) Murph and Early are not needed.

He described himself perfectly earlier. Cranky and competitive. He’s not a fucking comedian.

Its hardly live. If it is, and they didn’t ask one of the players most associated with th HEC about its impending collapse then they are fairly thick

O’Gara is a thoroughly uninteresting person.

He should have done the interview himself.

Is he just producing?

true…i actually enjoyed O´gara´s interview and honesty about Johnny sexton…

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 829999, member: 53”]

This Sports wall stuff is bollox altogether.[/quote]

A cheap rip off of The Cool Wall on Top Gear.

what is meant by the term " second captains"? is it meant to be witty or intelligent?
imagine Ken Earley on a football pitch… christ
these new age football correspondents like Earley, “miguel” delaney, etc really get on my nerves, they should get out and play a bit of Sunday league for a while before filling our heads with the tripe they pick up in the english red tops