Security Alert

Intel evacuated according to the news just now

@mickee321 :eek:

:eek:

GARDAĂŤ HAVE BEEN called to a security alert at the Intel plant in Leixlip this morning.

No further details were confirmed this morning butTheJournal.ie has learned that all staff have been evacuated from the building.

Intel employs about 4,000 people at its Kildare operation but it is not yet clear how many people were in the buildings when a threat was reportedly phoned in at about 6.30am.

AA Roadwatch has said traffic in the area is very heavy as a result of the ongoing situation.

:o

Bomb scare apparently.

Some lad hungover or with a dodgy hip and didn’t fancy going in.

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/09/15/sa-man-admits-to-making-bomb-threat-to-avoid-work.html

Wouldn’t be the first time

Can our North Kildare correspondent check in when he gets the chance?

I think its fair to say Mickee has been radicalised during his time in the Middle East, we really should have seen this coming.

Very unimaginitive from our wannabe terrorisr/hungiver lad with a dodgt hip

Situation clear per AA roadwatch.

Sign in mickee

Well that was an ant-climax

Very disappointing for cunts like you we didn’t have a few kills, get us in world news like the French. You and your event junkie sickos would live so much to be part of Americas gang, and a good terrorist attack would help.

Generation me desparate to jump on the hashtag train and hoping for a Muslim terrorist plot in Ireland.

We live in a sick, sick world.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1072989, member: 168”]Generation me desparate to jump on the hashtag train and hoping for a Muslim terrorist plot in Ireland.

We live in a sick, sick world.[/QUOTE]
That’s @Mac for you though-a fucking event junkie cunt of the highest order.

Would they have deserved it for being capitalist pigs though Kev?

I have to say thats one of the sickest posts ever here, why would an Irishman* want to see carnage and death in Ireland

*with west brit tendencies

You disgust me @Mac

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1072989, member: 168”]Generation me desparate to jump on the hashtag train and hoping for a Muslim terrorist plot in Ireland.

We live in a sick, sick world.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1072999, member: 80”]I have to say thats one of the sickest posts ever here, why would an Irishman* want to see carnage and death in Ireland

*with west brit tendencies[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I’ll not be drawn into petty squabbles with posters trying to rise me. I’d expect it from the likes of @caoimhaoin[/USER] and [USER=168]@ChocolateMice[/USER] but I’m disappointed with my good pal [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant in this particular instance

I quoted the wrong post mate, i meant to quote Art

Soz