Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

Im on the lookout for a new social group after being kicked out of the legends group.

The TFK Barca Supporters Group is always looking for new members, Shan.

Have you planned a members trip the Nou Camp yet?

Will you agree to come to Limerick at least once a year to do a chipper review?*

*Obviously your travel expenses will be paid for by tfk.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Will you agree to come to Limerick at least once a year to do a chipper review?*

*Obviously your travel expenses will be paid for by tfk.[/quote]

Ah probbably not. I could do the Borza in Tallaght though. :rolleyes:

Just say yeah Shan.

Signing in

:rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Lazarus.

Anseo. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Shan.

This is going to be the best group on the whole of the internet.

My only concern is the multitude of applications i have to go through and all the paperwork etc. The rest of ye form an orderly queue.

Next.

Welcome aboard Shan.

This is going to be the best group on the whole of the internet.

My only concern is the multitude of applications i have to go through and all the paperwork etc. The rest of ye form an orderly queue.

Next.[/QUOTE]

What does it involve dunph?

When do I get my free curry chips?

A group for Limerick chipper connoisseur’s to review dining experiences, to disuss the latest trends and happenings in the chipper industry and to generally fawn on about Limerick chippers.

You’d fit in well WTB. Will i get you a form?

Where’s Limerick again?

I’m currently in negotiations with the accounts department regarding tfk financing a field trip to the Limerick chipper of the year 2009.*

*Said chipper shall be crowned later in the year following a poll involving all members of the group.

The home of good chips.

The Limerick Chippers Group is really beginning to take shape. I predict we’ll soon take over the internet.

I am pleased to announce that the Puke is the latest member of the Limerick Chippers Group.

Welcome aboard Puke. :rolleyes:

Sign me up there :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Atticus.

Next.