Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

Fuck off @The Wild Colonial Bhoy.

I’ll do Enzos and Rios Treaty Stones.I hear that Rios is supposed to be great value.

:clap:

Donkey Fords menu is very limited Gissy.But what they do they do it well.

Anyone that thinks Eddie Rockets is a takeaway needs quite a substantial amount of cop on knocked into them!

I think for any visitor to Limerick you need to make at least one visit to that dump the Chicken Hut.The food is shit but that big window at the corner is handy for looking out at the traffic going down Roches Street.

No you didn’t.

This lad has to be taking the piss? He’s getting a bus to Limerick and wants to sit looking at traffic??

No wonder SLR looked so fat the last time I saw him.

You’ll be back-I fucking guarantee it.

When did Luigi’s start to decline in standards?

About 6

Enzos William Street 5/12/13

Now i didn’t have a fish and i didn’t have battered sausages because im a burgers and chips man and i won’t have anyone telling me what to order at the chipper!

Food Quality:5 I had a sit in meal consisting of a quarter pounder burger with cheese and onions and a plate of chips with a coke as my drink.The chips were very tasty, very chunky and they were very well done.Enzos chips are the best in the mid west region!The beef in the burger was cooked to perfection.I was initially disappointed when i saw no sauce at the base of the burger but i saw a ketchup bottle on the table and i just splattered the base of the burger with ketchup!A drinking glass was supplied with the coke.All in all i had a very enjoyable meal!

Value For Money:5 My meal cost 9 euros.It was under a tenner so i can’t complain.

Staff Appraisal:4 The staff were all dressed in uniforms which is a sign of a professional operation and there was plenty of them there behind the counter to help out with the cooking.My server wasn’t that friendly but she was efficient.What more do you want i suppose.

Efficiency Of Service:5 As soon as i took my seat my server was down straight away with the menu.The food took time to cook but i want my food well done so it wasn’t a problem.

Facilities Overview:5 They have a menu on the window and there is a counter to go too if your ordering takeaway with a menu in front of you at the waiting hatch for your perusal.There is a good few tables and there was a big bottle of ketchup on the table.What more do you want?I also enjoyed looking out the window while eating my snack just watching the hustle and bustle of the city and the city buses go by.

Overall:5

Enzos is a very professional and well run establishment.I will be sure to spread the word.You can’t say you’ve been to Limerick unless you have visited Enzos!

[quote=“Beautiful City, post: 870072, member: 1616”]Enzos William Street 5/12/13

Now i didn’t have a fish and i didn’t have battered sausages because im a burgers and chips man and i won’t have anyone telling me what to order at the chipper!

Food Quality:5 I had a sit in meal consisting of a quarter pounder burger with cheese and onions and a plate of chips with a coke as my drink.The chips were very tasty, very chunky and they were very well done.Enzos chips are the best in the mid west region!The beef in the burger was cooked to perfection.I was initially disappointed when i saw no sauce at the base of the burger but i saw a ketchup bottle on the table and i just splattered the base of the burger with ketchup!A drinking glass was supplied with the coke.All in all i had a very enjoyable meal!

Value For Money:My meal cost 9 euros.It was under a tenner so i can’t complain.

Staff Appraisal:4 The staff were all dressed in uniforms which is a sign of a professional operation and there was plenty of them there behind the counter to help out with the cooking.My server wasn’t that friendly but she was efficient.What more do you want i suppose.

Efficiency Of Service:5 As soon as i took my seat my server was down straight away with the menu.The food took time to cook but i want my food well done so it wasn’t a problem.

Facilities Overview:5 They have a menu on the window and there is a counter to go too if your ordering takeaway with a menu in front of you at the waiting hatch for your perusal.There is a good few tables and there was a big bottle of ketchup on the table.What more do you want?I also enjoyed looking out the window while eating my snack just watching the hustle and bustle of the city and the city buses go by.

Overall:5

Enzos is a very professional and well run establishment.I will be sure to spread the word.You can’t say you’ve been to Limerick unless you have visited Enzos![/quote]

Enzo’s is a top place in fairness. Tell me was the old lady who looks about 100 still working behind the counter?

I was in there at about after midday and all the staff on duty looked to be no older than 30!