Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

Do we need to start a Limerick chipper of the year 2013 thread?

We haven’t gone away you know.

TFKLCSG has been working tirelessly behind the scenes and are delighted to announce that we will be hosting a major event as part of the City of Culture Celebration titled Culture & Chips.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 921082, member: 1786”]We haven’t gone away you now.

TFKLCSG has been working tirelessly behind the scenes and are delighted to announce that we will be hosting a major event as part of the City of Culture Celebration titled Culture & Chips.[/QUOTE]
When will there be a proper Press release?

Full details will be on the City Of Culture website in the coming weeks but here is a report from our very successful launch at the weekend:

http://www.limerickleader.ie/what-s-on/arts-entertainment/culture-and-chips-for-limerick-in-quirky-new-festival-1-5955056

As junior treasurer I’d like to personally thank JP for all the help he has given us to get this off the ground…This one is a long term project so we will need all your help over the coming days, months and even years.

As top dog , I can tell you all that JP has fuck all to do with this chip championship and Renton is talking out his hole. TFKLCSG would refuse any funding from this tyrant we have no need for his blood money and are completely self sustaining.

I will support this initiative provided all of the above is true. :clap:

I was mad for a bag of chips for my lunch today, i tried both Bruff & Patrickswell both not 1 fucking chipper was open :mad:. What gives lads?

You fucking mug…Bruff and The Well :rolleyes:

You take that back! :mad:

Why didn’t you Tipp into Dooradoyle or the City you ball bag?

I had an important call at 2pm close by, i could not risk being held up in town.

Bruff is one serious shit hole. But no Chipper open?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 955084, member: 1517”]I had an important call at 2pm close by, i could not risk being held up in town.

Bruff is one serious shit hole. But no Chipper open?[/QUOTE]

The deli in the Supervalue supermarket would have been open. You could have got wedges there. The bake House at the bottom of the town does fine grub but it’s sitdown. Also the pub at the top of the town, Clancy’s, does sitdown grub.

The scruff in Bruff is very rough, but the grub is ok!

[QUOTE=“habanerocat, post: 955299, member: 1513”]The deli in the Supervalue supermarket would have been open. You could have got wedges there. The bake House at the bottom of the town does fine grub but it’s sitdown. Also the pub at the top of the town, Clancy’s, does sitdown grub.

The scruff in Bruff is very rough, but the grub is ok![/QUOTE]

Even mentioning wedges on this noble thread should be a banning offence.
TLCSG is the most powerful group on TFK and we will not stand for this type of shenanigans. You’d do well to remember that.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 955365, member: 332”]Even mentioning wedges on this noble thread should be a banning offence.
TLCSG is the most powerful group on TFK and we will not stand for this type of shenanigans. You’d do well to remember that.[/QUOTE]

I was only trying to help a Tipp man out if he ever forgets his sandwiches again.

1 Like

You only get one warning

They are both kips. Should have gone to Kilmallock. You can get curry chips from a real Indian there.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 955084, member: 1517”]I had an important call at 2pm close by, i could not risk being held up in town.

Bruff is one serious shit hole. But no Chipper open?[/QUOTE]

Could have gone to castle lounge in bulgaden.

In recent days there has been a stunning addition to the Limerick Chipper scene, with renowned fishmonger Rene Cusack’s taking over the old Cafe Lazio premises in the market.
In the name of research I paid a visit and was well impressed. They do a daily special of Fish of Day, Chips & Drink for €7.50.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1058288, member: 1786”]In recent days there has been a stunning addition to the Limerick Chipper scene, with renowned fishmonger Rene Cusack’s taking over the old Cafe Lazio premises in the market.
In the name of research I paid a visit and was well impressed. They do a daily special of Fish of Day, Chips & Drink for €7.50.[/QUOTE]

That sounds awesome.