Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

:anguished:

Is it cocktail sauce you lads are talking about?

2 Likes

Jaysus no ā€¦its what you put on your burger in West Limerickā€¦ Ketchup and Mayo mixed. What would you be doin putting something like that on your cocktail stick. Thats what the small sausages are for.

Ketchup and Mayo mixed is cocktail sauce you ham.

1 Like

You should add Tobasco

Or whiskey ā€¦ or Vodka ā€¦ but itā€™s the same thing.

Yep itā€™s cocktail sauce

1 Like

Brandy

would you veering towards Marie rose when you start adding Tabasco or Worcester sauce?
Thereā€™s another pink sauce that is put between the mince and the cheese on taco fries.

On point 1 you would - but its all the same wahtever you want with the prawns. Iā€™d say me mammy used Tabasco but it is brandy in France or Whisky in the States usually.
Ah here. How the fuck would I know what type of sauce goes between the mince and the cheese on Taco fries in whatever chipper is near you. Youā€™d want your head examined to be atein that shite.

he loves a good gravy chip so he does

Mushy peas would be the choice of a good Corkman mate, youā€™d know that from your time in Dublin Hill. I was really stretching my cosmopolitan legs at the weekend by indulging in some Canadian delicacies though.

Popped into Lazioā€™s down by the market there this evening. I know that place has opened and closed under various guises over the years, but I think it has only opened again as Lazioā€™s recently? Same setup and face behind the counter as it was back in the dizzay anyways.

I was in a no-messinā€™ kind of mood so just went for a regular chip. Daycent quality, a lovely hint of crispness to the surface of the chips which gives the barest essence of a crunch before diving into the spuddy goodness underneath. I noted one black ā€˜nā€™ blue chip in the mix at one point, but by the time I reached the end of the bag Iā€™d it ate without realising. Only negative was the bag was slightly under-vinegared for my mood at the time, but thatā€™s a minor thing.

Iā€™d give it a:
Highly Satisfied/10

1 Like

Unbelievable restraint shown there, just the chips :clap:

1 Like

I went for a brown roll at lunch as well. Iā€™m on a serious health kick at the moment.

Anywhere in limerick bar abra do a decent taco fries? I have a longing for them

Is there a hillbillys in limerick?

Nope

Pity the one in Ennis does a lovely taco chip

1 Like

The TFKLCSG would like to express our support for Luigi in this difficult time. We condemn strongly all acts of violence against chippers in the Limerick area.

2 Likes