Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

Are your hungry Lyons satiated?

They were indeed. A much needed revamp tbf.

Supermacs is very very very average already. The chips are shite, it’s not really a “chipper” do doesn’t really belong in this thread.

I imagine Hungry Lyons will be very similar in its mediocrity.

2 Likes

Well said .

That Superman’s opposite the hospital was very good and probably the best one besides eyre square. It’s awful now.

Are you in Limerick mate or has the Hungry Lyons franchise extended beyond Limerick?

@myboyblue and @anon7035031 are both in limerick at the same time :thinking:

Hungry Lyons

Brutal name. The owners name is Lyons and… well you can guess the rest

I was among them

Did you not get the invite to the private members weekender at the Pery/Glentworth?

I had a gravy chip and chicken burger there the other night to see what all the fuss is about, the gravy chip was awful shite I was sorry I didn’t get a plain chip.

I helped a builder out there a couple of years ago when they done a small bit of work in the back,id never ate there anyways.Ive seen cleaner slatted units.

A chicken burger or chicken fillet burger?

The chips aren’t very nice, but the gravy is dacent. Ordering a plain chip would be absolute madness. Chicken itself is pretty decent though.

Family Pack? Yeah!!

Chicken fillet burger. It does look like the pits in the kitchen and that’s what’s viewable.

Had a very tasty fish and chip from norios in adare earlier

Chicken fillet burger is the best I’ve had in Limerick tbqh.

Could never bring myself to eat in that place sober. Lovely after liquor, hits the spot.