Seinfeld

Elaine :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ll have to watch this

https://www.rte.ie/player/series/seinfeld/SI0000007009?epguid=AQ000087715

Good stuff. I have the full box set but no dvd player so haven’t seen it in ages.

I’m watching my way through Seinfeld for the first time. Season 1 was solid. Season 2 is a lot better.

Elaine is loving it.

2 Likes

Taking out the first and last series there is around another 150 episodes of Seinfeld. 125 or so of them are top class, just a real consistently excellent show

5 Likes

Seasons 3-5 are fantastic.

1 Like

Ah it’s great stuff.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Watched this earlier. Possibly the best 23 mins of sitcom ever written? :rofl:

5 Likes

Phenomenal

1 Like

Immmmmm out

1 Like

I’ve been watching a couple of episodes on Netflix a night… up to season 3. George just cheated on an IQ test that Elaine fucked up for him :grinning: … 85.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I’m gonna do it all back, start to finish.

I’ve a few other shows on the boil at the moment, so might wait til they are out of the way.

There are some classics, The Soup Nazi.The one where George is parking the cars on the street.The one where he gets a wig :grinning:

3 Likes

Great episode, what sort of freaks are New Yorkers that they give their partners IQ tests.

I’m up to the end of series 3.

Summary

Kraemer got arrested as a serial killer in LA. Great stuff. Proposing the show about nothing - genius, I’ve been thinking about it all day.

You’d forget half the gags. The library investigator, Bookman, grilling ‘good time’ Jerry …

2 Likes