Seismic Event taking place this weekend

I’m going to watch the dockers smash the ladyboys tomorrow night and I will probably drink a load of pints and get drunk and obnoxious and sexy. @Mark Renton wears Paul O’Connell underpants.

Also don’t forget that the clocks go back at midnight tonight.

Sounds like a cracking night out mate. Thought you’d be more interested in the rugby game though?

Spring forward, fall back.

Fall forward, spring back I thought?

You stupid bollox.

Its being reported that Leinster have named an all Irish 15, the cunts think the likes of Bent and Strauss are Irish, that rots my ballbag. Enjoy the game mate.

Spring forward , fall back.

Here’s hoping Kilcoyney makes shit of Benty tomorrow night, mate.

Thanks for the ratings lads. You’ve just run a good man off the the forum forever. Best of luck to you.

Edit.

I thought rintin had confused the hour forward/ back thing and was merely offering help. This is what I get.
I was going to delete all my posts but it would take too long so I’ll leave them with you as a keepsake for the time that I spent here.

You attacked my character for no reason. That is not the way I do things. You are simply not up to playing fair. Unforgivable. Over and out.

Oh yeah

P.S.

Thanks to all my friends for stabbing me in the back and abandoning me.

[QUOTE=“Peter G, post: 923010, member: 1758”]Thanks for the ratings lads. You’ve just run a good man off the the forum forever. Best of luck to you.

Edit.

I thought rintin had confused the hour forward/ back thing and was merely offering help. This is what I get.
I was going to delete all my posts but it would take too long so I’ll leave them with you as a keepsake for the time that I spent here.

You attacked my character for no reason. That is not the way I do things. You are simply not up to playing fair. Unforgivable. Over and out.[/QUOTE]

Good man Peter. I see you came back to edit your post an hour after the original. Goodbye forever*

*until you return again

@ClarkeyCat tried to throw his newly acquired weight around and looked to reserve seats in the 51 tomorrow night.

They told him to fuck off because of the rugby.

:smiley:

Up rugby.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 923072, member: 24”]@ClarkeyCat tried to throw his newly acquired weight around and looked to reserve seats in the 51 tomorrow night.

They told him to fuck off because of the rugby.

:smiley:

Up rugby.[/QUOTE]

Ouch :slight_smile: