Serie A 17/18

Juve getting skelped in the Super Coppa by Lazio.

Things are not all well in Turin and I can see Allegri being sacked or resigning through the season. If they suffer a bad start to the season then the pressure will come on him.

I’m not overly convinced by the summer transfers and it is an aging side - Buffon, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Marchisio, Chiellini, Mandzukic, Khedira, Benatia, Higuian are all key players who are the wrong side of 30.

I’m unconvinced of Costa and Bernadeschi as well.

Inter, Milan, Roma and Napoli should definitely be capable of fighting it out for the title. Inter are my fancy, Spalletti is a superb coach and they have no distractions in the form of European football.

:eek:

Uncredible finish, Juve get 2 goals in injury time to draw, only for Lazio to find time for a winner.

Inter 1 up already.

Looked a soft penalty

Milan have also taken the lead. Kessie penalty.

Yeah, although his legs were clipped at the end. One of those you could see either way.

Inter could stuff them here.

Vecino is a very shrewd buy.

Icardi is on fire. This will be a rout.

2 nil. Lovely glancing header from Icardi

Young Patrick Cutrone with a second for Milan.

Liquid football from Inter.

There’s a lot of hype about AC Milan but I think with Spaletti Inter will have a better season

Yeah, much more settled side and I think the absence to European football is a huge thing. He will make them solid defensively and we know there are loads of goals in that side.

Along with Napoli, they are the biggest threat to Juve this season.

Dalbert is very impressive.

What a finish from Perisic.

Dybala now has 7 goals in 4 Serie A games. He’s in sensational form.

Inter made it 4 from 4 with late goals against Crotone yesterday.

Adjapong with some great play down the left and Politano bundles it in. Terrible defending from Lichsteiner who looks finished, game back on.

8 in 4. His second Serie A hat trick in 4 games.