Serie A 19/20

Sarri officially appointed the new Juve manager. I find this a little odd in choice, a complete contrast in the style of play and it will be interesting to see what happens guys like Matuidi, Mandzukic, Khedira now. It will be a complete change of philosophy now.

I’m going to tip Inter this season with Conte at the helm.

Fonseca in at Roma, I’m very underwhelmed at this appointment and I doubt he’ll see the season out. Roma are a club in crisis now, Manolas is close to joining Napoli and I think we’ll finish outside the top 4 again. Totti is also resigning his director position due to differences with the board.

Milan set to appoint Giampaolo and I expect them to build on last season but the financial difficulties they have will probably hold them back in the market.

EDF to Samp.

Napoli look to be making some big moves this summer, Manolas apparently close from Roma and James and Hirving Lonzano also being heavily tipped to join.

Sarri has pneumonia, he will have to give up the smokes.

The Conte era begins with Inter tonight. Serious atmosphere at the San Siro.

Stunner from Brozovic

I’ve come to the conclusion Serie A is my favourite league to watch. Not quite as focused on physicality as the EPL and not as much passing for the sake of it as in Spain while still being very technical

1 Like

Sensi :clap:

There’s a real buzz about Inter this season.

What a goal by Sensi

Lukaku looking lean and hungry. Could become a player now in a country where the main dish isn’t bangers and mash.

1 Like

What channel?

Premier Sports

Really enjoyable stuff

Falco is a lovely player.

Lookookoo

I think I will follow Inter this season. I was an AC follower in my youth but Conte was unappreciated in England and deserves support

The only team who will challenge Juve this season

Lecce are pretty limited it must be said

Lukaku looking trim. Must be the Lombardi diet

That would’ve been some goal by Lautaro

Lovely stuff here from Inter. Look like scoring every time they attack

Lukaku has been fairly shit here