Serie A 2013/2014

More wonderful play from Guarin should have resulted in a goal.

Torino then go down the pitch and open the scoring through Farnerud.

1-0 Torino.

Guarin levelled with a super overhead kick before half time.

Cerci is giving this Inter defence a horrible time.

Inter badly missing Ricky Alvarez to link the midfield to attack tonight. Might be worth getting Icardi on soon and letting Palacio drop deeper. Icardi has been carrying a rib injury so Iā€™m unsure whether he will be risked.

Belfodil replaces Taider.

I really canā€™t understand why Inter paid so much money for Belfodil in the summer, heā€™s really ordinary. A player who has really caught my eye this season is Torinoā€™s wing back Danilo Dā€™Ambrosio, he is right footed but has played predominantly on the left this season. He is on the right tonight and has been very impressive.

Inter score after some really good work from Belfodil down the right and Palacio slides in to give Inter the lead.

Bellomo levels it for the third time.

Referee buys an appalling dive from Mertens and Napoli have a penalty to put them 1-0 up.

Higuain buries it.

I continue to be very impressed by Torinoā€™s wingback Danil Dā€™Ambrosio, his contract is up at the end of the season and I see as inevitable he will be on the move to one of the Serie A big boys.

Another ridiculous decision to award Napoli a penalty, what makes it worse was it was a delayed decision and Torino had men over on a break.

Ventura will be hopping mad.

Higuain scores his second of the afternoon.

Insigne misses an open goal after some kamikaze goalkeeping.

Ricky Alvarez has Inter 1-0 up in Bergamo.

The Tank squares things up.

Icardi very unlucky to see his effort come back off the post.

I canā€™t understand why he doesnā€™t play from the start, he always looks so threatening.

Lovely goal by Napoli.

Callejon volleys home after a splendid pass/cross on the outside of the boot from Higuain,

Cuadrado is an outstanding footballer.

Penalty for the Viola as Savic goes to ground.

Pepito beat Pepe from the spot to level things up.

1-1