Serie A 2013/2014

Newly promoted Hellas Verona beating Milan 2-1. Luca Toni with both goals for Verona, Poli had earlier put Milan in front.

Verona have beaten Milan.

what a shit league if this guy is making the difference…:eek::rolleyes:

World Cup Winner.
Golden Boot Winner.
Bundesliga & Serie A Top Scorer.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 821625, member: 1052”]World Cup Winner.
Golden Boot Winner.
Bundesliga & Serie A Top Scorer.[/quote]

Gerd Mueller has most of them…why don´t u give him a game and all…

Muller is a chronic alcoholic who is 67.

Luca Toni is a well conditioned 36 year old, he’s younger than Totti.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 821630, member: 1052”].

Luca Toni is a well conditioned 36 year old, he’s younger than Totti.[/quote]

only in Italy…terrible league…

I’m pretty sure Luca Toni would be a well conditioned 36 year old in any country.

Mauro Icardi on for his Inter debut, currently 0-0, 53 mins gone.

I was a bit uncertain about Icardi last season and whether he was the real deal. I’ve been convinced by his little cameo so far, he’s an instinctive predator.

Kovacic on for Cambiasso. Inter have now withdrawn both their starting central midfielders (Kuzmanovic & Cambiasso). Don’t think they will be winning much with either of those being regulars this season.

Nagatomo gives Inter the lead in the 75th minute.

Guarin has been excellent for Inter.

2-0 Inter.

Very impressive display, I have been unimpressed by their transfer strategy this summer but they already seems to be responding to Mazzarri’s system. They looked really assured in defence and fluid in attack, they will score loads of goals this season.

Lazio and Udinese live on BT Sports 1 this evening while Napoli play Bologna which is being televised by Setanta Ireland. I will be trying to get a stream for the Livorno-Roma game.

@Rudi what do you know about Luca marrone?

Great to see Giuseppe Rossi back scoring goals. :clap:

Fiorentina beat Catania 2-1 tonight.

Napoli beat Chievo 4-2. Hamsik (2), Callejon and Higuain on target. Paloschi with two for Chievo.

@Rudi

Can I have your predictions for the season. Winner, CL places, top scorer and one to watch

I fancy Inter to win the league with Icardi as top scorer. Juventus and Milan in the CL positions. Napoli, Roma and Lazio making up the top six.

Inter?

Just can’t see it.