Serie A 2018/19

I’m not boycott

Odd that. According to the Official UEFA website, England has a higher coefficient than Italy (whatever a coefficient is).

Had, past tense

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/crank2019.html

Not in the last few years.

Your poor choice of language indicated present tense, which is clearly and demonstrably untrue.

He really should take on extra English lessons. Or else maybe we can converse with him in Italian.

Si, va bene

1 Like

Thanks again for confirming Spurs are a mickey mouse team.

You’re the one who keeps talking about Spurs on the Serie A thread. I haven’t made any comment on the merits or demerits of Spurs on this thread. I confine my comments and views on Spurs to the ‘Tottenham Hotspur, the only team that TFK cares about: even on World Cup final day’ thread.

I’m just applying your logic to your own team (Spurs) and commenting that your own logic concludes that Spurs are a Mickey Mouse team.

Spurs are playing in a highly competitive league, the best in the world, which has produced three different winners in the past three seasons, four different winners in the time span that Juventus have cantered to 7 in a row.

Spurs are shitting the togs against Italian teams, routinely.

Ergo Spurs are a mickey mouse team.

Can we please keep this thread to discussion of Italian Serie A teams only? Please take Spurs discussion to the relevant thread.

Its a problem that pertains not just to this thread. @Cicero_Dandi insists on bringing Spurs into just about every soccer thread.

There’s not much to discuss about Serie A though. 8 in a row done and dusted after 7 games. The moderators should really lock the thread for another year.

I’m merely applying your logic to your own team mate. It’s as if I’ve put a mirror in front of your face and you don’t like the face staring back at you.

Incorrect

Incorrect

There is no justification for the EPL being the best league in the world in terms of quality

No doubt you have some hipster alternative like the Croatian league.

Oooooft