Serie A season 2011/2012

I honestly donā€™t understand how Sneijder is so highly rated. Really flatters to deceive. Same with Van Der Vaart

Pazzini has missed a sitter.

Napoli win. :clap:

Great to see Napoli back to form, it has been a big week for them

Lazio won as well

Hopefully the can push on and beat Lazio and Udinese to third spot. The Napoli Anthem of ā€˜All Together Nowā€™ rings out round the San Paolo.

Edy Reja had his second resignation turned down by Lazio earlier this week. :lol:

Ah thatā€™s just lovely. I love the city of Naples and its wonderful football club.

Tricky tie for Milan this evening which has just kicked off. They are away to Palermo.

Palermo (4-3-1-2): [font=Arial]Viviano; Munoz, Migliaccio, Mantovani, Pisano; Barreto, Donati, Bertolo; Ilicic; Budan, Miccoli[/font]

Subs: [font=Arial]Tzorvas, Acquah, Della Rocca, Milanovic, Zahavi, Hernandez, Vazquez[/font]

AC Milan (4-3-1-2): [font=Arial]Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari; Emanuelson; Ibrahimovic, Robinho[/font]

Subs: [font=Arial]Amelia, Yepes, Mesbah, Zambrotta, Van Bommel, El Shaarawy, Inzaghi[/font]

Good play by Emanuelson there, heā€™s really began to settle at Milan in recent weeks.

I donā€™t rate Bonera. Anyone disagree?

There is only one Zlatan. Great finish. :clap:

Heā€™s average. Decent player to have in your squad though as he can do a competent enough job across the defence.

Zlatan again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hat-trick. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heā€™s the best around.

Denied a 4th by a stunning save from Viviano.

Three stunning finishes. A left foot curled finish from inside the box, an innovative left footed toe poke type strike and then a right footed curler from outside the box. A genius. :clap:

A bullet header from Thiago Silva makes it 4-0.

Inzaghi on for the last ten. This Stewart Robson co-commentator prick on ESPN annoys the shit out of me.

De Ceglie has given Juve the lead at home to Chievo.

+1

Juventus drop points tonight. 1-1 draw at home to Chievo, Juve remain unbeaten under Conte but continue to look toothless in attack.