Server Migration Yesterday

So it seems we moved servers yesterday and everyone didn’t move together so we left some posts behind on the old board.

Firstly, sorry. That’s not acceptable.

Secondly, those posts on the old server are fairly irretrievable. Doubtless most were of low quality but I’m upset to hear that Mickee lost posts on Darren Frehill and on Eyal Golassa. We can only hope, but not expect, that he shares his thoughts with us on the new server.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 893442, member: 1”]So it seems we moved servers yesterday and everyone didn’t move together so we left some posts behind on the old board.

Firstly, sorry. That’s not acceptable.

Secondly, those posts on the old server are fairly irretrievable. Doubtless most were of low quality but I’m upset to hear that Mickee lost posts on Darren Frehill and on Eyal Golassa. We can only hope, but not expect, that he shares his thoughts with us on the new server.[/quote]
A shame we lost @Rudi’s post decrying Nadal as a cheat and a fake. It was a wonderful moment of clarity, lost forever sadly.

It wouldn’t have happened when the Dunph was around.

resignations please, we don’t need more half arsed apologies.

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Rocko, post: 893442, member: 1”]

Firstly, sorry.

I’m upset to hear that Mickee lost posts on Darren Frehill and on Eyal Golassa.[/quote]
Fuck @mickee321 's ramblings!
I put up a 33-1 winner on the golf betting thread, i hope lads saw it before it got lost in the TFK Triangle.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 893542, member: 1517”]Fuck @mickee321 's ramblings!
I put up a 33-1 winner on the golf betting thread, i hope lads saw it before it got lost in the TFK Triangle.[/quote]
:rolleyes:
firstly, know your place, and secondly, The degenerate gamblers thread is the thread of record on here with respect to gambling

firstly, know your place, and secondly, The degenerate gamblers thread is the thread of record on here with respect to gambling[/quote]

That golf betting thread is ridiculous.

Lads listing golfer names without providing any reasoning and then claiming victories a few days later.

As nobody watches golf, these “winners” can’t be verified.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 893602, member: 9”]That golf betting thread is ridiculous.

Lads listing golfer names without providing any reasoning and then claiming victories a few days later.

As nobody watches golf, these “winners” can’t be verified.[/quote]

Adam Scott.

Guaranteed to be there or thereabouts.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 893633, member: 24”]Adam Scott.

Guaranteed to be there or thereabouts.[/quote]
:smiley: