Sevco v Celtic ☘

Very good 10 minutes for Celtic. Missed a couple of decent chances.

Cunts are after making a liar out of me. As soon as I posted they were septic, they started to play

1 Like

Keep saying it Mike !

1 Like

Get in !1

Cccaarrrrttteerrrfffuuyccckkkinnngggggvvviicckkeerrrsss

1 Like

Ill get my coat

1 Like

Shocking header from balaguon to set up the goal :rofl:

1 Like

Celtic have been the better side. Both teams fairly open at the back and anytime either attack they look like creating a decent opportunity. Celtic controlling more of the ball though so they have Rangers on the back foot.

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyable fare. Delighted to see their keeper fuck up for the first. Must be some atmosphere, Celtic could barely hold onto the ball for the first few minutes. So much sloppy play.

2 Likes

Jesus that was some half of football.

A brutal start from Celtic. So many poor errors. And then did really well to score. Have been more or less on top since then but it’s been even. They’ve had a few set pieces but the big chances fell to Rogic and Maeda who have caused them all sorts of problems.

I nearly preferred being behind though. It’s very nervy being in front.

That pass near the end from Rogic to Jota was incredible.

I think they’ve wasted a few half chances with a poor pass around the box when they’ve had space and extra numbers. We’ve been better at making chances out of those situations but missed most of them.

Think that’s a penalty too that we didn’t get.

Should Be a great second half , more twists and turns coming :eyes:

It looks like there are more goals in this. Celtic getting through that rangers midfield very easy. Someone needs to get a grind on Ramsey. He is getting on a lot of handy ball around the box and will create something.

What channel is this on lads?

Skysports

1 Like

Pity there isn’t the full compliment of away fans to celebrate the 3rd goal.

Yeah. The challenge for both teams is going with midfield runners. If McGregor follows Ramsey everywhere we’ll be wide open for Jack or the wingers through the middle. I expect we’ll see Bitton at some stage regardless of the score and then we’ll have him holding and McGregor trying to match other runners with Rogic spare. But for all the danger their midfield represents, that’s what has allowed Rogic all the space to exploit and he’s been at the heart of all the chances.

Whqt happened here

Why is there only 700 Celtic fans? That mostly empty stand with the banners to the left looks pathetic.

Surely it would be in the interests of cash-strapped, parsimonious Sevco to sell as many tickets as possible?

Fucking scumbags