Sevco v Celtic ☘

MASSIVE game on Sunday against the huns. Massive.

For Celtic: Welsh appears to be injured from Under 21 international duty. Would only have been a sub at most anyway.

In midfield, Rogic didn’t play in either Australia game after going off injured just before the international break. Not sure if he even traveled to Australia or not or what his prognosis is. Hatate played 45 minutes for Japan yesterday.

The Athletic are talking up Kyogo’s chances of playing but I imagine that’s just guesswork. Maeda didn’t travel with Japan and unclear what his problem was but I expect it was precautionary and he should be available.

For the huns: Morelos went home injured from Colombia. I still think he’ll play though. They will be relying on him heavily in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Rogic didn’t travel, according to Ange last week. He was coy about whether he would be able to return to training later this week. The Celtic players were more heavily used in the first game of the international double header and have largely come through the games unscathed apart from Welsh. Maeda isn’t injured afaik. He either pulled out or was excused to sort out some personal admin/family moving to Scotland stuff. Think Japan were already qualified? I hadn’t realised the huns had 3 lads playing for Nigeria last night. Ramsey played well for Wales in the play off against Austria on Friday night but I noticed him holding his hamstring in injury time after an energy sapping sprint and effort to retain the ball in the corner…

Rangers 0-2 Celtic

Japan hadn’t qualified before beating Australia but good news it’s not an injury. His pressing game has been unreal recently.

1 Like

At least I don’t think he’s injured anyway.

Rogic training today

Morelos not training today

1 Like

The huns have pulled out of The Sydney Super Cup aka Ange’s Homecoming Tour. Basically because they were trolled by Celtic fans and their own fans went mad about it. They’ll have to pay the organisers compensation now.

Doak seems to have signed for Liverpool today btw.

1 Like

The Simpsons Beer GIF

1 Like
1 Like

Kyogo? :pray:

He was back training on the grass but not with the main group for a week or two before the international break. I’d say he continued to work away over the last 2 weeks. Would imagine he’ll be on the bench though.

I think Rogic or O’Riley is the main decision for Ange. I reckon the rest of the side is nailed down, even though some lads who will likely miss out have performed well this season (e.g. Ralston and Abada).

Hart;
Juranovic, CCV, Starfelt, Taylor;
AN Other, McGregor, Hatate;
Jota, Giakoumakis, Maeda.

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s that team and probably with O’Riley.

There’s been some discussion about Bitton maybe featuring because we have looked open at times in that midfield recently. But I think that’s unlikely.

3 Likes

Needy.

1 Like

Huh?

Looking forward to the old firm clash tomorrow.

I’m getting this premonition of human pressing machine Daizen Maeda doing untold tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve a bad feeling Ramsey and the kid diallo will cut loose :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Not you mate.