Shane Supple

DBP knows the score.

the gloves are off !!..[/quote]

Pun intended? :pint:

MBB has completely lost it now. Really unable to answer questions, and trying to put words into our collective mouths, while also trying to lick arse for some support.

Anyway i’m off to enjoy my last day of holidays, i’ll check in later to see how bad things have got for MBB.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]MBB has completely lost it now. Really unable to answer questions, and trying to put words into our collective mouths, while also trying to lick arse for some support.

Anyway i’m off to enjoy my last day of holidays, i’ll check in later to see how bad things have got for MBB.[/quote]

Fucking hell, you’re on holidays… :pint::rolleyes:

Its hard to know when your on holidays or fooling some poor guy by pretending your working for them you spend so much time on here.
Not sure why you’d get such a laugh out of me being on holidays, but you are a bit weird so i won’t ask.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Its hard to know when your on holidays or fooling some poor guy by pretending your working for them you spend so much time on here.
Not sure why you’d get such a laugh out of me being on holidays, but you are a bit weird so i won’t ask.[/quote]

Good man kev, predictable as always. :pint:

And still trying to find out details about my private life, utter utter weirdo…

Another thread bites the dust, lost in a flurry of swipes and jibes.

didn’t even read the first page…a bit like going to croker for the comprmise rules i’m only here for the tear up…now sit down i can’t see…:pint:

[quote=“myboyblue”]Good man kev, predictable as always. :pint:

And still trying to find out details about my private life, utter utter weirdo…[/quote]

You’ve told me all i need to know.

Kev landed more than a few blows here, but ultimately Godwin’s Law (or at least the Irish equivalent) should see him lose this one.

You sealed your own fate once you brought MammyBoyBlue into this Kev.

Shame on you Kevin, dont you know Mammys or Ma’s are completely off limits round here, unless of course you are riding them or in Flanos case raping them.

:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Shift over there, this is a bit of a spectacle alright. :rolleyes:

Eh, i asked was he living with his mother, enferring in the family home still.
If thats too personal then i think he’s on the wrong site.:pint:

Bandage set for Ipswich move!

Rumours are rife that Supple will replace Bandage at TFK next season with the wexican set to cross the pond and join the Tractor Boys. Only time will tell:confused:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Eh, i asked was he living with his mother, enferring in the family home still.
If thats too personal then i think he’s on the wrong site.:pint:[/quote]

enfer, don’t they sponsor Tipp?

You’re still a weirdo

Wonderful stuff. :pint:

I thought you might appreciate how I attacked both the post and the poster there bandage. :rolleyes:

Self praise is no praise. :rolleyes:
But as you said yourself not to long ago, when you have to resort to picking on spellings you know you’ve lost. Hard Luck.

I’m not even sure if bando was complimenting you, i think he was on about the whole therad.

Self praise is no praise. :rolleyes:
But as you said yourself not too long ago, when you have to resort to picking on spellings you know you’ve lost. Hard Luck.

I’m not even sure if bando was complimenting you, i think he was on about the whole therad and enjoying the abuse.

:smiley:
Indeed, seems like too much too young
He’ll regret this later