Shaving Thread

First non Gillette shave of my life I’d say just there. The Hydro 5 is a noble razor

Oh my days! Quite an inane thing to be sharing

1 Like

And quite an inane thing to be replying to.

Top class razor.

1 Like

got myself the philips oneblade on black friday. does a fantastic job on the few hairs that dare to grow on my cueballesque dome

I was extolling this machine a few months back. It’s a game changer for trimming beard/stubble too.

1 Like

Had my first shave with the Rockwell 6S earlier on with the Taylor of old bond street platinum soap and a feather blade, unbelievable.

I nearly ended up in A&E after using one of these the other night.

15 Likes

The Harry razors are top quality. Far better shave than a Gillette and much better value to boot.

1 Like

Would ya shave your nut sac or just use Immac?

Are they? I had heard mixed reviews but I’m tempted to give them a go

I’d highly recommend them anyway. Very comfortable and smooth shave. The Harry’s shaving cream is good too.

1 Like

Shaving, the activity that made my neck look like ladybirds on snow. Tried every shaving product going - changed blades, equipment, methods, hot, cold post treatments, you name it I tried it.

2020 I tried this:

Costs €22 however you only use a tiny amount and I reckon that I only use 2 cans per year.

^blade with power handle - have tried them all, this works for me

Finally I use this after I’ve shaved and dried my skin

Incredible results, have not had as much as one nick since using the above.
I had almost given up shaving regularly due to ingrown hairs etc
Cannot believe the difference these products have delivered for me.

5 Likes

I’ve gotten very lazy since the masks came in. I haven’t shaved in a fortnight now and I’m at the stage where I’m itching like fuck. I’ll have ago tomorrow but it’ll be like the garage scene in reservoir dogs by the time I’m done

1 Like

If you are getting ingrown hairs you are shaving in the wrong direction

Aloe will solve a lot of problems in the body …

I’ve been a boldking subscriber for the past 2 years. Happy enough. Get the deodorant off them also.

1 Like

Got Elemis gear at Xmas - decent

1 Like

I think I’m 4 years with Bold King. They do great boxers and T-shirts.

1 Like

I used to shave at the sink but have found shaving in the shower to be a game changer for me, especially after a week and a half’s growth.