Shaving Thread

Couldnt get any louder or prouder there…!

No, he very much is not.[/quote]

Is he not Declan something? I can’t believe there are TWO gays called Declan. What a gay name.

Not the same guy. Sure that Declan was on TV doing telebingo when Cashin was still in Kierans.

How the fuck did he survive Kierans?! So many hurleys there to lash that out of him.

Lash, ooooh nurse.

Shirley Temple Bar (aka Declan Buckley) is a drag queen from Dublin, Ireland, whose name is a play on both Shirley Temple and a cultural area of Dublin city called Temple Bar. A 1997 winner of the Alternative Miss Ireland competition

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Anyone use an electric Razor??

Opinions on same. Had a few of em down through the years but only ever cheap ones that weren’t great. Anyone ever buy one of the expensive ones?[/quote]

Had a Philishave Nivea thing for a while. Expensive enough piece of kit, advantage over a normal electric was you could use it in the shower. It worked like shit though.

[quote=“myboyblue”]How the fuck did he survive Kierans?! So many hurleys there to lash that out of him.

Lash, ooooh nurse.[/quote]

Kierans is/was a funny place. It turns into a rural Irish version of American High School portrayed in Teen Movies.
Jocks = hurlers
Nerds = geeks etc…

Most stereotypes that are touched upon on those movies are true to a certain extent in Kierans.

I always use shaving oil but id find those King Of Shaves and Total shaving ones to be shit,the best i could come across is stuff called American Crew,i buy it in the barbers,mach3 is the razor blade of choice in my house,ive never really tried out any of the rest of them,ill get around 2 months out of 1 razorblade,i wouldnt change it until the white stuff has all ravelled off it.

only get 3 to 4 shaves from a mach 3 or a fusion which i am now using, nothing worse than a not quite 100% fully sharpened blade.
expensive yokes alright but you cant skimp on some things and when i hear of lads buying cheap blades from lidl or wherever just because they are cheap i wince.

Also, cant believe there are gays in Kilkenny.

[quote=“HBV*”]only get 3 to 4 shaves from a mach 3 or a fusion which i am now using, nothing worse than a not quite 100% fully sharpened blade.
expensive yokes alright but you cant skimp on some things and when i hear of lads buying cheap blades from lidl or wherever just because they are cheap i wince.

Also, cant believe there are gays in Kilkenny.[/quote]

Many, many gays.

But that’s true everywhere. Open your eyes HBV*!

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Many, many gays.

But that’s true everywhere. Open your eyes HBV*![/quote]

none in Limerick.

[quote=“HBV*”]only get 3 to 4 shaves from a mach 3 or a fusion which i am now using, nothing worse than a not quite 100% fully sharpened blade.

Also, cant believe there are gays in Kilkenny.[/quote]

3-4 from a Fusion? Nah, I’d ware into it til I see blood, then I bin it.

“cultural area” my hole

Shush, at least we know where they gather this way, easier to keep tabs on em.

It’s from Wikipedia.

We dont acknowledge wikipedia around here.

I wasn’t castigating you CLD, I’ll give Wikipedia a bell and set em straight

Good for you.

Who is we?
And why not?

We only use pukepedia around these here parts.