Shefflin out of All-Ireland Final

Kilkenny still 6 to 1 on in PP.Would have expected the markets to reflect this news.Richie Power for hurler of the year is great value as well.

As has been said loads of times before on here he’s a bit of a boring bastard, but I think it’s a real pity that Shefflin will be absent from what could be the most defining match in hurling ever.

We are fucked. Close the thread

On the plus side if Tipp do win the All-Ireland it can be dismissed as meaningless with Shefflin not playing.

Much like the one Wexford won as a result of timbering Gary Kirby.

Really don’t like the cunt, but he’s a brilliant player and i wouldn’t wish injury on anyone, he was in good nick sunday and i have a feeling he was about to retire Ronan Curran.

He is a big enough loss for KK to lose in fact, he sets up an awful lot of the play these days.

terrible new about shefflin hard to know will he come back from this one…some player though, already one of, if not the greatest forward to everplay the game…id be a little worried going into the final now… shefflin is the heartbeat of the team and an unbelievable leader…on another note maybe link or a few other posters would be able to tell me who the fuck started up this drive for five nonsense…they were on about it on newstalk tonight and on the sunday game last night…“as they are calling it in kilkenny …the drive for five…” who in kilkenny is calling it that…? is it the people or kclr or what…! makes me cringe every time i hear it for some reason…!

careful now, if they cant beat 14 players what good were they?

I want to extend my commiserations to Henry Shefflin. It always saddens me when players miss important games through injury.

I would also like to know the background on this cringeworthy ‘drive for five’ bollox.

I’m disappointed Count, the good odds were on Fooley and Fisty to be the first to bite. :smiley:

The ‘drive for 5’ talk is going around all year. Just a bit of craic, high jinx if you will. All for nothing now, no King, no party.

They hadn’t allowed for Griffin’s ingenious ‘5 percent’ strategy

Bit of Shefflin around to be done then. Ya ha ha ha>

:smiley:

To be honest when I saw that you had replied to this I was expecting much worse.

Low quality pun. Twee you could say.

I didn’t ask for your opinion on it.

You monstrous monster :frowning:

Nobody asked for your low quality pun :rolleyes: Leave it to people who can do puns properly.

I’m a Pun king. Flano the Punking Punkster.

blob!