Shit fillums

Not sure if there is already a thread for this but rather than clutter up the good movies thread.

Now You See Me.

Was brought to this last night without hearing anything about it. Fucking hell…brutal, just fucking brutal.

not even watchable shite?

Isla Fisher has huge cleavage for the last couple of scenes-that’s about it. She is an awful actress. Michael Caine stop making movies please. I let a couple of involuntary yelps out of me at 2 or 3 parts that were so bad. The lad from Facebook you just want to smash his skull in. Don’t go to the cinema and give them your money mate please-they don’t deserve it.

Man of Steel.
The Green Lantern.
Breaking and Entering.
Dirty Sanchez the Movie.

Killing Them Softly

Wasted 2 valuable hours on this shit recently.

The Guard.

Close the thread.

1 Like

Ted.

I thought it was good initially but I watched it again after and it was pure shite.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 796389, member: 686”]Killing Them Softly

Wasted 2 valuable hours on this shit recently.[/quote]Really? I liked it.

These threads are always too objective.

I propose there must be at least 5 people who agree with the post.

e.g i would class the guard as an awful film, it was twee (hi kib man) and what not but not as bad as say Nacho libre…

Hmmm.

Probably not the worst I have ever seen but extremely average. A bit like Family Guy really.

Exact same as that-funnily enough smoked my last ever spliff before going into. Bust my shit laughing in the cinema. Watched it again on Sky movies and barely raised a smile. Funny that.

Is there an underrated Movies thread?

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 796412, member: 348”]These threads are always too objective.

I propose there must be at least 5 people who agree with the post.

e.g i would class the guard as an awful film, it was twee (hi kib man) and what not but not as bad as say Nacho libre…[/quote]

I was thinking more of an early warning system for movies that were in the cinema at the moment but always good to remind people of shit movies from the past too I suppose.

Public Enemies - A gangster movie with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale somehow contrives to be a poorly made load of tripe.
The Last Samurai - one of the most boring things I’ve seen. Watched it with friends and we all agreed to knock it off after 20 minutes.
All the new Star Wars movies - no explanation necessary.
Lord of the Rings and the sequels - Boring crap for nerds. One ring to rule them all - yeah, my hole

Well I could hardly put a movie I thought was a steaming pile of shit into the underrated movies thread now could I mate.

o_O

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 796408, member: 332”]I thought it was good initially but I watched it again after and it was pure shite.[/quote]A couple of laughs but it’s basically a good trailer plus an hour and 20 of rubbish.

Always thought the Matrix movies were a load of shite.

The Matrix was an excellent film that broke new groud for cinema.

Not a shit movie.