Shocking news that will shake the forum to its core

I have been informed of some shocking news that will shake illegitimate AS Roma thread to its core. It involves one its fully fledged members and it will be released before today’s 2pm kick off.

I knew that JBL was a wrong 'un

:popcorn:

@Bandage[/USER], @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER], @[USER=141]Mullach Ide

Care to comment on one of your members predicting Francesco Totti will die this year?

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/celebrity-deaths-2013.16948/#post-731117

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 731117, member: 1074”]John Hume
Leonard Cohen
Marty Whelan
Cliff Lazarenko
Francesco Totti[/quote]

As they say in Italy, this will extend his life.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 868009, member: 1052”]@Bandage[/USER], @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER], @[USER=141]Mullach Ide

Care to comment on one of your members predicting Francesco Totti will die this year?

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/celebrity-deaths-2013.16948/#post-731117[/quote]

thats it

the game is over

we won mate , we won

I dont know how but you did it

cat got your tongue puke?

Chuffin 'ell

And?

@Bandage[/USER] @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER] @[USER=1074]Sandymount Red

Any comment to make on this post from one of your members?

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 318052, member: 141”]When two giants of the game such as Juventus and Milano are proven to be cheating, then it stands to reason that the mickey-mouse clubs such as Genova and Roma are at it.
Systematic doping in the Italian game turned to legends, Maradonna and Gazza, into hopeless junkies.[/quote]

Mere hi jinx to by @Mullach Ide for a bit of banter with @North County Corncrake.

Mullache Ide will admit that he only started supporting Roma once they signed the imperious Kevin Strootman

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 868042, member: 1137”]
Mullache Ide will admit that he only started supporting Roma once they signed the imperious Kevin Strootman[/quote]

Not real Romanista.

So what’s the shocking news?

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 868042, member: 1137”]Mere hi jinx to by @Mullach Ide for a bit of banter with @North County Corncrake.

Mullache Ide will admit that he only started supporting Roma once they signed the imperious Kevin Strootman[/quote]

I can confirm the assertion by @chewy louie that the signing of Strootman by i Lupi bought my allegiances. I was quite giddy at the prospect of him signing for the Manchester reds, so when he signed for La Maggica, my love for them was inevitable.
I can confirm, however, that my support for the Giallorossi will be unconditional and I won’t be fawning over other Italian clubs unlike some other “Romanista” that post on TFK.
When I die, bury my heart in the Curva Sud. Forza Roma.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 868135, member: 141”]I can confirm the assertion by @chewy louie that the signing of Strootman by i Lupi bought my allegiances. I was quite giddy at the prospect of him signing for the Manchester reds, so when he signed for La Maggica, my love for them was inevitable.
I can confirm, however, that my support for the Giallorossi will be unconditional and I won’t be fawning over other Italian clubs unlike some other “Romanista” that post on TFK.
When I die, bury my heart in the Curva Sud. Forza Roma.[/quote]

We will stab you in the arse if you ever try and enter the Curva Sud.

I’d say you know a lot about Arse stabbing.

Ask your wife.

1 Like

Rudi has been dreadfully rattled by the real Romanistas on this board it seems.

N

No point, she wouldn’t know any Fags.

[quote=“balbec, post: 868174, member: 193”]N

No point, she wouldn’t know any Fags.[/quote]

She thinks she married one.