Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Ah well, you tried.

Iā€™m not worshipping paedo protectors mate. Youā€™re the one defending the RUC.

Please stop lying

You worship a man who let a paedophile roam free. Thatā€™s your right but it shows you to be a scumbag

Iā€™m not. You have defended them from the outset.

If Adams has done something wrong and admitted it then why hasnā€™t he been charged?

Have you thought of reporting Adams? Or is that another bow to your hypocrisy?

Does whiskey go off after itā€™s been open for a bit?

As relevant a time as any to post this

I suppose rape and paedophilia just werenā€™t antisocial?

Oddly the RUC were tasked with policing drug dealers, anti-social behaviour etc too yet you glorify an organisation who decided that theyā€™d dispense ā€œjusticeā€ on that front while giving Gerry a pass.

They were also tasked with investigating sectarian mothers.

They were a disgraced police force.

Thatā€™s a bit like saying no one should ever report a crime cos itā€™s the guards job to catch criminals anyway.

And itā€™s not defending the RUC to say Adams should have reported that he know there was a fucking paedophile on the loose in the community.

2 Likes

The crime had been reported. The RUC just chose not to do anything.

Like Adams so. Chose to do nothing.

Thereā€™s nothing he could do.

The RUC had continually failed nationalists.

I find it strange that the action the disgraced police force down in the free state took was to appoint a former high ranking member of a disgraced, disbanded police force as head of their own police force.

But maybe that is just me?

1 Like

He couldnā€™t report a crime when he found out for a fact that it happened? Why did he bother reporting it 9 years later then?

Adams failed his brotherā€™s victims.

2 Likes

I presume it might be to do with the disgraced police force being disbanded and more faith in the new police force?

But maybe you should report Adams if you believe he did something wrong?

The RUC failed child abuse victims.

They did. They failed a whole community of Nationalists repeatedly.

Adams failed his brotherā€™s victims

2 Likes

How so?

The crime was reported, the people with the authority to do something did nothing.

By failing to report his knowledge of it for 9 years.

2 Likes