Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Gerry Adams as leader of Sinn Fein.

Spotlight on BBC2 asks the question right now.

Stay.

Stay.

He should go quietly into the night with his head held high…

…like robert nairac

Go. How can a leader of a political party and a person running for public office be someone who happily covers up repeated child rape.

1 Like

That’s the history of the state, pal.

1 Like

Ask your local priest that question and see what he says

Is the poll intentional fucked up?

Seems fairly reasonable to me.

pricks

Can’t see it on app???

The story as I know it is as follows:

• Niece told Gerry about abuse
  • Gerry did nothing about it in terms of reporting for about 15 years. Some say he didn’t want to go to the RUC and once PSNI was set up he reported it.

The key question is - did the abuse continue after Aine told Gerry?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866888, member: 24”]The story as I know it is as follows:

• Gerry did nothing about it in terms of reporting for about 15 years. Some say he didn’t want to go to the RUC and once PSNI was set up he reported it.

The key question is - did the abuse continue after Aine told Gerry?[/quote]

No, the key question is why was the pedophile cunt not tried and convicted as soon as the victim reported it. The cunt rapes a four year old child and gets to walk free for 30 years because Gerry “doesn’t get on with the RUC”.
Sick twisted fuckers.

Aine Adams went to the RUC in 1987 but retracted the statements because the RUC were more interested in Uncle Gerry that the girls claims. When she later went to the PSNI, Gerry engaged with them and cooperated fully.

Yet again a meeja witch hunt against Gerry Adams…shock!

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866888, member: 24”]The story as I know it is as follows:

:eek:
no you insensitive fucker the key part is that some kid had her fking life destroyed.
so if it stopped after she told him that makes it allright as uncle Gerry didnt like the police??

ease off the drink pal and stop listening to the EMO music, its doing strange things to your head

Uncle Gerry Knew

1 Like

Sorry farmer but thats not what the evidence says:

• aine told adams in 87
    -,liam tells gerry of abuse during walk in rain in 2001.
    -PSNI set up in 2001
    -,case is re opened in 06
  • adams gives partial statement of what aine told him but not liams confession in 07.
  • adams gives full statement including liams confession 09.

What i want to know is why liam was not subjected to a court martial and nutting squad

That was very insensitive of me earlier I admit. Of course the cunt should have been brought to justice straight away but I was trying to look at what were the consequences of that not happening.

It looks extremely bad for Gerry Adams. I don’t think even his biggest supporters would deny that.

Did his niece ask him not to report it?

should be hung the bastard , hope he is thrown in a loyalist wing with Johnny Adair types and a few like minded sick fooks

as this kind of thing is accpeted as normal banter between celtic /rangers fans id expect the Sevco breathern will get some mileage out of this

1 Like